Heads Up (preface)

❌Warning Mature content!!! 18+❌
❌Sex Scenes❌
❌Violence & Abuse❌
❌Swearing❌
❌Trigger Warning & Mature Themes❌

If any of that makes you uncomfortable, this is not the book for you. The story will start slow to establish but once it takes off, there is a lot happening! DETAILS MATTER!

It is now COMPLETE, as is THE ENTIRE SERIES!

Enjoy and feel free to comment/vote. This is my first story here, everyone can use the help! I try to respond to as many comments as I can! I'll be slowly adding A/N Questions to chat more with you guys. Hopefully, you guys like them!

I'm working on final edits, lord give me strength! (First round is done, so feel free to point out any mistakes, I know they're still out there, we're only human lol)

Shout out to still_just_me for taking on editing this beast! Check out her book One bite for more wolfie fun, can find it in my reading list or click on her profile.

And a huge thanks to Manya707 for the awesome new cover!!!

This is Book 1 of the Forgotten Wolf Series, the series is complete and recomended reading before the spin off. Exciting news that there will be a follow up series on the next generation!

 Exciting news that there will be a follow up series on the next generation!