CH-5

SO IT'S OFFICIAL. I'M ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED WITH THIS STORY. ANYWAYS, CH-6, LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO

MARSHALL'S POV

I was applying some more bandages to Everest's back, because they weren't enough. Then, I saw Ryder and the other pups bolt into the room. "Oh, there she is." Ryder said. Wait. Where's Rubble? I'm not done with him.

"Umm..Ryder, where's Rubble?" I asked. "Chase, I think you should tell him. After all, you are like brothers." Ryder said. "No, we Are brothers, right Marshall?" He asked me. "Right" I said with a smile on my face. Chase then walked up to me and whispered in my ear, "let's go outside, so Everest doesn't know." He said as he walked out the door.

I obviously followed him, since Ryder was taking care of Everest. He took me outside, and showed me something in his paw. WHAT?!? IS THAT?!? NO WAY! DID HE KILL RUBBLE?!? I was actually shocked, since he was a police pup.

"Did you kill him?" I asked. He nodded. "Why?" I asked. "Why? Because he almost hurt my brother, actually hurt Everest, Skye and me, and showed little remorse. There's why." He said. Still, that was too much.

"Hey Chase, how did your eye scratches disappear?" I asked him. He looked perfectly fine. "I don't know, and I'm still puzzled, because I remember just before fainting that I was hurt really really badly, with bite marks, scratch marks, and all of that. And now, gone." He said, looking confused.

Anyways, we went back to the room, because it had started to rain. There, I asked Ryder how his wounds had healed. Skye was looking kind of nervous. "Well, you see, his wounds started healing on their own just before he woke up. Amazing right?" He said.

Everest started to wake up. Yes. Yes! YASS BOII! Wait, do i like her? "Everest!" We all said. "Where am I?" She asked. "You're in the emergency room. You were knocked out by Rubble when he...rammed you into a tree." I said, basically in tears.

"Speaking of which, where is he?" She asked. Chase sighed and said, "I killed him." She looked at him with a very surprised face. "What?" She exclaimed in horror. "Yep. He killed him because he hurt almost all of us." I said.

CHASE'S POV

"Where is he then?" Everest asked me. I tried to think about that, but couldn't, well because my head felt like I was being smacked in the face with a sledgehammer. "Ugh, my head hurts." I said in my quiet voice, because, well, my head hurt.

"You should probably get some rest Chase, after all, it's been a very stressful day for you. We'll stay here with Everest. I mean, it's only like, 5 in the evening." Ryder told me as I thanked him and walked back to my pup house with a head that felt like someone was jackhammering my head.

I finally fell asleep. It was at around 5:10, but it was dark because the clouds were still there. I was expecting to have a dream about Skye, because I literally dream of her all the time, but I didn't.

"Oh yeah, want to hurt the others and expect me to leave you alone? No way." I said punching his face. "I'm sorry okay?" He said. "I wasn't mad about what you did to me, its about what you did to Skye." I said, kicking him off of me.

He went for my front left leg, which I wasn't able to move out of the way in time. He bit down hard, especially considering that he was a bulldog, and had the second strongest bite in the team.