Ch-20

CHASE'S POV

There was a little hole in the box, so I could see what was going on outside. I took a look, and saw something horrific. There laid my Skye on the ground, covered in cuts, and Sweetie, with a GUN POINTED AT HER?!? THIS SHIT JUST GOT NEXT LEVEL!

I felt something inside me go berserk again. My breathing got heavier, my eyes got sharper, and my stance got more predator like. At first I didn't know what was happening, but then, I realised what was going on. Sweetie was about to kill Skye, and I love Skye, so that's why, I got an effect.

Rage attack.

I smashed through the roof of the box, which went flying. Everyone looked at me, and for some reason, I howled like a wolf. "H-How did you break out?" Sweetie asked, shocked. "That's for later. Now, time for you to die." My voice changed to a demonic one. I hopped off the box, and walked to her, while barking out my guns.

"Oh, gun game?" She asked. I didn't reply though, I just fired my hand cannon, but she jumped up, and shot her gun, which I avoided too. We shot each other, and avoided each other's attacks like that, but then, she leaped over me, and shot me in the leg.

RYDER'S POV

"CHASE!" I shouted, seeing my pup fall to the ground after being shot in the leg. I wanted to kill that piece of shit, but I remained silent. Sweetie approached Chase's body.

"Wow. You were much weaker than I thought." Sweetie laughed. She sat down, looking at him. "Welp, he's dead. Now it's your turn." She said, looking at Skye. Just as she got up, Chase clawed her in the face. She was bleeding like anything. Chase looked her in the eye, and said, "You can do anything to me, but don't you dare touch her." In that demonic voice.

CHASE'S POV

She dropped down dead, but I didn't care. She almost killed my Skye. Speaking of which, I went to her. She was covered in cuts and bruises. I was almost crying. My legs couldn't hold up, and I fell to the ground. I somehow dragged myself next to her, and lied there, both of us looking at each other.

"C-Chase?" Skye spoke. I've been waiting to hear that beautiful voice. "Yeah Skye?". "Why did you put yourself in harm's way to save me? You could've died." She said. "Because.." I said, before coughing up a little bit of blood. "Because what?"

"Because I love you." I managed to get out. "Y-You do?" "Yeah Skye. I love you. I love you to the moon and back." "Then why didn't you tell me earlier?" She asked. "Because I thought that you didn't like me back." I said. "Honestly, it was the same with me." We both laughed.

I tried to get up, but my leg wouldnt work. I think of got paralyzed. I dragged myself to her, and fell down next to her. Paw on paw. We looked at each other in the eye, and kissed. It was probably the most magical kiss ever. We both completely melted into it, before we couldn't stay conscious anymore, and closed our eyes.