CH-19

SKYE'S POV

"Skye, I'll need you to airlift the crate back to the lookout." Ryder commanded. "Shadow Skye is soaring high!" I said in my new catchphrase. "Marshall, I'll need you to blast a hole inside the box, so Chase can get out. "It's shadow time!" He said using his new catchphrase.

"The rest of you, stay here. I'll call you when needed." Ryder commanded. "All right! Shadow Patrol is ready to go!" He said as he slid down his pole. We slid down our slide, where we got into our new vehicles. They were sleaker versions of our original vehicles, in black with our signature trim colour. They were much faster too. But I had a jet.

Ryder exited from below, on his black ATV. We all sped off, knowing that sweetie had a huge head start. I started to panic. What would she do with Chase? My Chase? I needed to get him back. To tell him how I feel. To spend my entire life with him.

"Skye, see if you can spot her." Ryder ordered. "It's time for a little sonic boom!" I said as I turned on SB mode. The jet went into hyperspace. It's a good thing I turned it off else I would've probably passed out.

I looked below, and saw something. Something Purple. It's was Sweetie! "Ryder, I see her!" I said through my pup tag. "Good! I need you to airlift that box!" "On it!" I flew down with my plane's winch out and grabbed the box. But, Sweetie's car was still attached to it.

"Hey, what're you doing?" She shouted from below. "Taking back what's mine!" I shouted back.

CHASE'S POV

I was inside of that metal box, when I felt like I got catapulted into the air. What was happening outside? I could only hear distant shouts. Wait, is that, Skye?

I put my ear on the wall of the box and tried to listen. "Why do you even care about him? If you lose him, just get another pup." I heard Sweetie.

"BECAUSE I LOVE HIM! AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT LOVE MEANS!" Skye shouted. Waait what? Are my ears decieving me? No way she loves me! OH MY GOD SHE LOVES ME!! Now I wish I could've told her sooner.

"Well fair enough, but you don't know that I love him too." Sweetie said. I was in utter shock. I wasn't even that hot. Why does everyone love me? That question is for later. Firstly, how am I gonna get out of this box?

I saw the hinges on the top of the box, so I tried to remove them but they were pretty strong. Oh man, this would be the perfect time for the rage attack to kick in.

SKYE'S POV

I was still trying to take the box away from Sweetie, but it just wouldn't get separated. So, I became verbal. "I DON'T CARE WHAT KIND OF DRUGS HE'LL HAVE TO DRINK, BUT THERE'S NO WAY HE'LL LIKE A JEALOUS, WISHY-WASHY PIECE OF CRAP LIKE YOU!" I yelled. Honestly, that was too savage.

"YEAH LIKE HE WOULD LIKE A COCKY COCKAPOO LIKE YOU!" She said as she took something out of her backpack and shot it aty jet. It got exploded and I got flung out and onto the ground. Sweetie approached me with a shotgun in her hand.

"Time for you to say bye bye." She said, looking at me in the eye. Oh Chase, I wish I could've told you this before. We would be gotten a lot of time together, but I guess this is how it will end.

I love you