CH-21

CHASE'S POV

I woke up on a hospital bed, surrounded by everyone. Everyone but Skye. "Chase!You're okay!" Everyone shouted while looking at me and hugging me. It was kind of embarrassing, but not as much as me wearing Skye's bathing cap. "Thank god you're okay. Skye was getting worried." Ryder said.

"Speaking of which, where is she?" I asked, because I couldn't see her around. "She's in the other room to our right. Her condition was a bit more, serious, than yours, but, she woke up first." Said Marshall. "Yeah. She was quite badly injured, but you weren't looking too good yourself with that bullet in your arm." Everest spoke.

"But the good thing is that you're both ready to go." Ryder said with a smile on his face. "Can I go see her? Please? " I asked with my puppy eyes. "Of course you can. You've all been such good pups." Ryder said. I sprang up and dashed to the room.

There she was, The queen of beauty, sitting on at the glass table in the room. I got goosebumps again. "Oh Chase, I didn't see you there." She said, startled a bit. "Oh. Sorry. I forgot to knock again. Anyways, how are you?" I asked, approaching her.

"I'm doing just fine now." She got up too, and Approached me. We were stuck looking at each other in the eye again, but we were walking. We collided. Thankfully, we were walking, not running, or that would've been a completely different story.

"I forgot to thank you for saving me yesterday." She said, hugging me. "No problem. It's my duty. After all, I love you." I hugged back. We stood like that for 2 minutes, before looking at each other, and kissing. I pushed her against the wall, lips still intact. We both applied force, and melted into it.

"I love you Chase." She said, pulling back. "I love you too Skye." I said, smiling. We took a deep breath, and kissed again. It was only a short one, but I didn't give a damn. After a while, we came out to join the others.

"Ryder?" The doctor called. "Yeah doc?" He said. "I'll need you to sign these documents, after which, the two can get discharged from the hospital, and go back home." He gave him a few sheets and a pen. Ryder signed them, and Katie signed one too. Ryder signed where the father would, and Katie signed where the mother would. They both realised it, and blushed.

After a while, we got in our vehicles, and went back home. I rode with Ryder, because, honestly, Skye's jet was too small, and the bike had space for 2. When we reached home, it was like the good old days again, except, we all were in love. Me and Skye, Marshall and Everest, Zuma and Rocky, Ryder and Katie.

I looked at the calender, and realised something. It read, Sunday, 7th February. I knew that that date meant something. I just couldn't remember. But after a while, it hit me, and it was a huge problem, since I didn't know what to do. ONE WEEK TILL VALENTINE'S DAY!

THE END

So that's where the story ends. And as you can see, there will be a sequal. Anyways, thank you all so much for reading this story and all my other ones and showing so much support. It really means a lot. This was one of my favourite stories, but as I mentioned before, this wasn't really the ideal story. And, as I mentioned before, in 5 days, the new love story is coming out so, stay tuned for that. Anyways, thank you for reading, and I'll see you, in the next one.

Peace✌🏻