CH-16

CHASE'S POV

Ow, my head. It still hurts. I felt like someone was using a jackhammer on my head. I didn't want to get up, but at the Same time, I did. I didn't want to open my eyes, but wanted to see Skye sitting next to me with that signature grin on her face.

Speaking of which, she walked inside the room with some water and a soft pillow. "Finally woke up huh?" She teased. I laughed the best I could, which wasn't much considering everytime I laughed it hurt like all hell.

I drank my water as she stroked my head, which really helped me feel better. It felt like it had been years since we knew each other. I really wanted to tell her how I felt, but didn't think that it was the right time.

NOT THAT SURE, BUT I THINK THIS STORY IS GONNA GO TO ABOUT 25 CHAPTERS OR SOMETHING SO, YEAH. YEAH.

Then, Ryder and Katie walked in the Room. "Hi Chase, feeling okay?" Katie asked. "I don't know. Everything just feels like a blur." I said. I was not in my best shape. Then, there was a knock at the door.

It was Marshall and Everest. They both walked in, Marshall holding a piece of paper in his paws. "Ryder, I have all the results. Chase doesn't have migraine. Instead, what he has is a combination of a lot of different things."

"Like what?" Ryder, Skye and Katie said in unison. "He has an earache because of all the racing, stomach ache because of all the G-Forces, which by the way, you were pulling over 2G's. And a headache because you were thinking a lot about something, and it caused you to have a terrible migraine like headache." Marshall said.

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked. "See? He couldn't understand anything." Marshall said. "So how long is it gonna take for him to fully recover?" Skye asked. "About, 2 weeks." "2 WEEKS?!?" I shot up from my bed. Nope. No way I'm gonna be lying around for that long, I'm a German Shepherd. I got this.

"It's gonna be fine Chase. Skye will be keeping you company. Right?" Ryder said looking at her. She nodded. Good, at least one good thing will happen.

"Dangit man! You wanted a race, Huh Chase. You happy now?" Wait, did I talk to myself? Am I going insane? "Well, you were insane before too" Yep. I'm officially a crazy pup.

I should've swapped the engine out for a quieter and better sounding one, but no, I had to go with the loud engine. Now I'm regretting it. Completely regretting it.

As they were about to leave, Skye noticed something. "Everest, did you eat a lot of pup treats?" She asked. I took a look at her, and saw that she had quite a big belly. Probably bigger than Rubble's.

"Oh Skye, forgot already? I'm pregnant." She said. Oh yeah, forgot that. So that's why she didn't wear her uniform. "So? Why the fuck do you care?" Okay, that's it. I'm going insane. I've been talking to myself for a while now. God.

MARSHALL'S POV

"Well, we better get going. Get well soon Chase" I said as all of us except Chase and Skye left. We all gathered in the observation deck, where we had planned something.

"Okay so, why did you call us here?" Zuma asked. "I called you all here to talk about Chase and Skye."