Chapter 18

"I've never smiled so much in my life" Gabby complains as the last few photographs are taken. Sienna chuckles, "I know, my face is hurting."

"I want one with the bride and her bridesmaids" The photographer ushers the girls to stand in front of a grove of trees. He takes a few photographs of them, then instructs for a photograph of Jay and Sienna. After them are Antonio and Gabby, and then the groom with his parents.

"Everyone can go now except for the bride and groom." The photographer instructs.

Antonio relaxes against her, his arms wrap around her almost out of instinct.

"I'm glad we're finally alone even if it is only for a few minutes"

Sienna beams as she places her hand on his chest, feeling his heartbeat in a rhythm, "You're my husband. We're finally married"

He leans down to kiss her, "I love you wifey"

Sienna laughs, both of them are interrupted by a flash. The photographer grins, "Just go along with it. Talk to each other, these shots are incredible."

"I love you too" He pulls her in for a kiss as the photographer keeps shooting. "You think he's ever going to stop taking photos?" Antonio whispers

Sienna laughs, "Are you uncomfortable?"

"I'm not really one for pictures"

She rolls her eyes, "No kidding." She pecks his cheek and tells the photographer he can start wrapping it up. The man takes a few more and then lets the couple go.

"Can we go to a closet so I can have my way with you?" Antonio breathes in her ear. She rolls her eyes and pushes him away, "You're the epitome of romance Dawson"

Her sarcastic tone makes him snicker, "I guess we have to go into the madness?"

"If you mean your reception, yes. We do"

Antonio chuckles, "Lead the way princess."

**

A 5-day honeymoon in Fort Lauderdale is just what the doctor ordered for the newlyweds. Antonio wakes up first, before the crack of dawn in the hotel room overlooking the beach. He's sitting outside on the balcony when Sienna walks out four hours later.

"Why on earth do you wake up so freaking early?" She grumbles

He chuckles and pulls her onto his lap, "Build-in alarm. I wanted to wake you to watch the sunrise with me, but you kept snoring"

"I do not snore Dawson."

"You do" He pauses with a smirk, "Dawson"

Sienna squeals as she straddles him. She leans down and kisses him on the mouth, "I'm Sienna Dawson. It fits"

He grins, "It does." He pulls her up and takes her back to the bedroom, "Sienna Elaine Dawson."

The hotel room echoes with loud giggles as Antonio shows his new wife how much he loves her new surname.

**

"Come on slowpoke, get into your bikini and let's go," Antonio calls for her the third time. The couple has decided to enjoy the warm day by spending it on the beach swimming and playing ball.

Sienna walks out of the room wearing a blue summers dress over her tiny black bikini Antonio loves so much.

"Come on beautiful. I want to go show you off"

She looks smug, "I'm not a prize"

"You're my prize" He picks her up and nuzzles his face in her neck planting wet kisses all over the warm crook. "Come on gorgeous girl"

Sienna grabs a bag she packed earlier with beach bats; towels; snacks and sunscreen and goes down to the beach with Antonio.

Antonio is bored as hell while Sienna is sunbathing. They've already swum together, played ball, and ate ice cream yet she's refusing to leave the beach to go for lunch.

"Baby come on, you're going to look like a damn tomato if we don't leave now"

"Just a few more minutes" She cuddles deeper into her towel as she closes her eyes. Antonio rolls his eyes, a few minutes pass before he gets an idea. He stands up and grabs the empty soda bottle. He walks to the ocean and fills it with water then runs back to Sienna still baking.

He empties the bottle of water over her face knowing what he's about to do will land him in a world of trouble, but he's hungry and goddamn tired of the sun.

Sienna splutters as she jumps up soaking wet. Her look of shock disappears at the cheeky glance he throws her. She glares, "Oh you're going down"

Antonio is smirking at her, "What are you going to do?"

She ignores him completely, something she knows works better than any punishment. He hates the silent treatment.

"Baby?"

She continues ignoring him, only throwing him pursed lips and narrowed eyes occasionally while packing the bag.

"Baby" He moans, "I'm sorry I poured water over you"

She huffs, "I'm wet now because of you"

Antonio's cheeky smile returns, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "Well, that is my goal in life, to make you wet"

Sienna finally realizes her mistake and throws the bag to his chest. "You're a pig"

"I'm your pig?"

Sienna rolls her eyes, "don't even play the innocent saint right now. I'm mad at you"

Antonio trails behind her like a lost puppy, "baby, please don't be mad at me."

She lets out an exasperated sigh, "Fine. Just because I feel sorry for you"

Antonio laughs out loud as he picks her up, "It's not because you love me?"

She finally gives him a gentle smile, "I do love you, Dawsey"

Antonio kisses her softly and releases her, gently pulling her to the nearest restaurant.

**