Chapter 33

Antonio walks into the house hours later. Sienna is scrubbing the floor.

"Hallo Cinderella" He smirks at her.

"Shut up Dawson, and don't step on my floor with your dirty shoes."

"My shoes aren't dirty" He mumbles childishly but leaves her alone. He runs up the stairs to the bedroom and takes a shower. When he's done dressing in a fresh pair of jeans and a blue shirt. He goes down to the living room to find Sienna unloading the dishwasher.

"Alright, Cinderella, I'm off"

She rolls her eyes, "Call me Cinderella again and" she pauses and grabs a knife, "and I will slash your jugular with this steak knife"

He smirks, "Cinderella is violent"

Sienna warns him with her eyes as he wraps his arms around her, "I'm kidding baby, I'm kidding." He laughs, "I'm sorry I'm leaving you for the evening though"

Antonio is going out with Ethan; Connor; Matt; Kelly; Jay; Adam and Kevin. It's a boys' night out to some new club that opened up.

"I have already made cookie dough; I've rented the entire box set of The O.C; and the house is sparkling clean. I'm going to enjoy a girls' night by myself."

He pouts, "You sound so glad to be rid of me"

Sienna chuckles as she wraps her arms around his neck. "Aww honey, I don't ever want to be rid of you." She gives him a long kiss. "I love you handsome husband of mine"

He smiles cheekily, "I love you too Cinderella."

He hurries away from her, laughing loudly as she raises the knife in a fake warning, "I'm going. I'm going"

He comes back for a quick kiss and then leaves the house causing her to giggle.

Sienna spends the entire evening on the couch eating cookie dough while watching The O.C. There's a knock on the door causing her to groan. She gets out of her comfortable cocoon of her blankets and waddles over to the front door. She smiles softly at the pizza delivery man.

"That'll be $13 ma'am"

"Thank you" She hands him the money in exchange for the medium cheese pizza. Gabby appears out of the blue behind the pizza guy. He walks away a few seconds later.

"Hey sister" Gabby hugs her.

"I thought you had a shift at Molly's?"

She shrugs, "Otis and I changed shifts"

"Well come on in. I still half a bowl of cookie dough and this pizza"

She grins and the two girls get comfortable on the couch.

Their conversation leads to their history a few hours later.

"I can't believe you dated Jay" Sienna laughs as she grabs a slice of pizza. Gabby gives her a look, "I genuinely liked him"

Sienna grins like a Cheshire cat, "I'm trying to imagine you two together."

Gabby chuckles, "Did he ever say anything about me?"

"Just after they arrested than Arthur guy, Jay was undercover. I didn't hear from him until after Arthur was caught."

Gabby sighs, "That probably wasn't a good experience, hey?"

"No" Sienna sighs, "I was worried out of my mind, but hey, now I'm married to an undercover cop so I've got a little more experience"

Gabby laughs, "That is true."