I

"I love you my dear, never forget it." Your mother told you placing her hand on the side of your face. "As does your father. I know he's never really shown it but  promise me you never forget how much your father loves you." She wipes away a tear that quickly made its way down your cheek. "Promise me."

"I promise Mum. I love you too, both of you." You said before embracing your mother.

"It's only temporary my love. Eventually we'll be together again." She said before letting go. "Now remember, the professor is a very busy man, you mustn't be a bother. But I know you so that shouldn't be too hard." Your mother sent you a warm smile.

"All aboard!" A guard in uniform announced.

"It's time my dear, you must go." Your mother told you.

"I don't want to leave you." You cried.

"My love, you must. Oh, here. You forgot it so I grabbed it." Your mother said handing you your favorite book. She tried to hug you before a man in uniform stepped in between the two of you.

"Excuse me, we were just saying goodbye! Would you get out of my way?" You told the rude guard.

"It's time to board. Now." He scolded.

"Mum!" You called past the man who continued to guide you towards the train.

"Ticket please. Miss, your ticket, I won't ask again." The ticket lady said firmly. You handed her your ticket before looking back one more time.

You locked eyes with your mother just as you were shoved onto the train. You made your way to the nearest window. You searched through the crowd until your eyes locked once again. You watched sadly as your mum blew you a kiss and waved goodbye. "I love you" she mouthed. You reciprocated the action just as the train began to move.

You carried you small suitcase and made your way down the isle. You took the folded piece of paper that your mum gave you out of your pocket, it read the following last name: Pevensie. This would be the last name of the kids you were being "shipped off" with.

"Excuse me?" You asked a group of teens and children piled in a booth. "Are any of you of the last name Pevensie?" They all shook their heads no and you continued to walk.

"Pevensie?" You asked the people in the next booth who had the same response as the first group.

You tried a couple more until finally arriving to booth occupied by six kids. There were four younger ones and two teens who seemed to be right around your age.

"Please tell me someone in this booth is a Pevensie." You sighed looking at each of them. Two of the younger ones shook their heads just as the older girl began to speak.

"Susan." She introduced herself. "You must be of the last name Y/L/N." She asked.

You nodded. "Y/n." You responded.

"My name is Lucy." The little girl said. "And that's Edmund." She said glancing to her brother who kept his eyes locked on the window.

You turned your glance to the older boy who sat across from his siblings. "I'm Peter." He said.

"It's nice to meet you Peter." You smiled and slightly blushed. "It's nice to meet all of you, I mean."

"Luggage needs to be put away into the the over head racks and everyone needs to take their seats immediately." The man near the front called out.

"Oh!" You said opening the the door above. You started to lift your suitcase but was stopped by a helping hand.

"Here, let me." Peter said taking your luggage from you and lifting it to the rack before closing the door.

"Thank you." You told the boy. You turned your attention back to the booth. Susan made room for you to sit next to her and so you did. You gave the girl a small smile before turning your attention to your book as you began to read in order to distract yourself.