XIII

After everyone left the three of you made your way to Aslan, whose body laid dead on the stone table. Lucy ran to his side once you were closer. She pulled out her magic healing juice thinking it would bring him back.

"It's too late." You said, tears falling down your cheeks.

"He's gone." Susan added.

You and Susan made your way to sit with him as Lucy was.

"I think Y/N's right. He knew what he was doing. He did it for Edmund." Susan said.

The three of you hugged his body as you continued to cry. "Thank you Aslan. For everything." You cried.

You then heard squeaking. You all sat up to see mice surround Aslan. "Get away! Get away, all of you!" Susan shouted.

"No, look." Lucy said.

"They're breaking the rope?" You questioned. You all then began to help them take off the pieces. You all hugged him once more before Susan spoke up.

"We have to tell the others." She said.

"We can't just leave him!" Lucy argued.

"Lucy there's no time. They need to know." Susan said.

"The trees." You said in realization.

•••

You wake up realizing you had slept there with Aslan. "Lucy, Susan!" You whisper shout seeing as it was daybreak.

They sit up looking at the sky realizing the same as you. "We should go." Susan says.

"I'm so cold." Lucy says as Susan helps her down off the table.

"Y/N, we have to go." Susan says noticing you still sitting there.

"Right." You say before standing up and walking off of the table. "Goodbye Aslan." You kiss his forehead before catching up with Lucy and Susan. Susan wraps one arm around Lucy and the other around you as you walk. You all look back once more before going on your way.

All of a sudden the ground shakes and you all fall. You look back to see the stone table both empty and cracked. "You guys, look!" You tell the girls.

You make your way back up the steps and towards the table. "Where's Aslan?" Lucy asked.

"What have they done?" Susan asked.

You stare in between the opening of the ruins and see Aslan emerging from behind the table. He walks directly in front of the sunrise. "Aslan!" You all shout with glee. You walk around the table and you all run to him. You embrace him in the biggest hug you've ever given.

"But we saw the knife, the witch!" Susan exclaimed.

"If the witch knew the true meaning of sacrifice, she might have interpreted the deep magic differently. Which is a good thing she doesn't have that book." He said the last part to you. "When a willing victim who has committed no treachery is killed in a traitors stead the stone table will crack and even death itself will turn backwards."

"We sent the news that you were dead." You said.

"Peter and Edmund will have gone to war." Susan added.

"We have to help them." Lucy said.

"We will dear one, but not alone." He said. "Climb on my back. We have far to go, and little time to get there." The three of you did as he said. "And you may want to cover your ears." He then very mightily roared before beginning to run.

"Where are we going?" Susan asked.

"Hang on." Is all Aslan said.

•••

"The witches castle?" You questioned as you all climbed off of Aslan's back. You looked around seeing all of the stone creatures.

"We have to find Mr. Tumnus!" Lucy said looking around.

You pulled out your book. "I think I can help with that." You said. "Where is the faun,  Mr. Tumnus?" The book lead you in his direction, Lucy running to him once he was in sight. Lucy cried as we all stood there in front of him. Susan hugged her sister. You rubbed her back in comfort. Aslan then approached you all and breathed onto Mr. Tumnus, the same thing he did to the book. You watched as the faun came back to life.

Lucy caught him as he started to fall. She turned to you and Susan. "This is Mr.-"

"Tumnus!" Susan said as the two of you stepped forward to hug him.

"Come. We must hurry and search the castle." Aslan said. As the rest of the creatures in this room were back to life. "Peter will need everyone we can find."

•••

After saving everyone from the castle your group made their way back to the camp. Aslan roared, signaling to everyone that he was indeed alive. You lead the group to the edge where you saw Peter currently fighting the witch. However, everyone was in shock seeing as Aslan was back.

The witch returned her attention back to Peter, continuing to fight. You quickly put your claws on, which actually extended to the size of a sword, and ran into battle with the rest of the creatures and Aslan.

You hit a few of the witches soldiers with your claws, shot a few with your spikes. You then had a straight view of Peter and the witch. "Peter!" You yelled. You ran towards him, hitting a few on your way. The witch now had Peter pinned defenseless on the ground. "No!" You yelled. You ran to her to hit her with your claws but she ended up getting you instead. She stabbed you right in the stomach.

"Y/N!" Peter yelled. You laid on the ground watching as Aslan took out the witch.

You laid there, short of breath, frantically looking around for someone, anyone to be by your side.

"Y/N!" Peter said kneeling by your side. Lucy and Susan now there as well.

"Lucy, your juice!" Susan said. Lucy poured a drop of the juice into your mouth and your loud breathing came to a stop.

"Edmund... Go find Edmund." You managed to get out.

"She's right! We have to help Edmund!" Lucy said.

"I can help her majesty. Go find your brother, I'll take care of her." Oreius said approaching.

"We'll be back." Peter said giving you a hug.

"I know." You said placing your hand on his cheek. "Go." With that they ran to find Edmund.

"Here, your majesty." Oreius offered his hands to help you up. "Climb onto my back." He was now kneeling down to your level. You climbed on and he took you to where the others were gathered around Edmund.

You watched as Peter hugged Edmund. "When are you gonna learn to do as you're told?" Peter joked. You smiled as you leaned on the back of Oreius. Edmund smiled and they all joined in a group hug.

"Glad to see you're alright Ed." You said when they released. Edmund smiled. Before looking past you to see Aslan. You all turned to watch as he approached. He then breathed a centaur back to life from his stone state. Lucy grabbed her juice and went on to help all of the wounded.

"We won." You said.

"That we did." Aslan responded.