10| Jealous Much

Started writing on 3rd June 2020.
Completed on 5th June 2020.
Word count : 2131 words
___________________________

- A Y A A N -

When we both reached Shrey's office, he hugged me tightly in a manly hug. He greeted Divya by calling himself her sautan. Mark the word 'sautan'; it made difficult for me to control my laugh and Divya was all dumb. After a minute or so of our greetings, a girl walked towards us and informed Shrey about her schedule.

"My practice is over and I'm going back...." That girl said and as she looked towards Divya, she stopped. "Divya!" She yelled and jumped over her. What's going on? Don't tell me that she's her long lost girlfriend or something!

"I missed you so much Divya." She screamed on top of her voice.

"Natasha! What are you doing here?" Divya asked.

"I'm an actress here, what about you?" The girl, whom Divya named Natasha, said.

"I'm a CA now." Divya said proudly.

"Ohh, you really cracked it. Only you can do such a miracle." She held Divya's hand and pulled her towards another area. "Let's go."

"So man..." Shrey interrupted me and my thoughts, "Can't you keep your eyes off your wife for a minute?"

"What are you saying? I don't even like her." I answered back.

"Oo...." His face formed in 'o' shape. "But your eyes show something else. Don't get me wrong. I know you since seven years and I'm seeing this look in your eyes for the first time."

We talked about our current daily life and saw both of them coming towards us. As per what I could see, Natasha wasn't able to walk properly and Divya was helping her.

"What happened?" Shrey asked.

"She tripped. Her heels broke and now this...." Answered Divya.
So now, I can say that this long lost friend of this piggy is nothing like her. I've seen Divya walking in heels, but never saw her tripping on her heels. She must be having a good command over heels.

"Let's go to the hospital."

We started driving towards the hospital. Shrey and I were sitting in the front, while both the girls took the back seat. "How can someone sprain her ankle while walking in heels? It isn't that difficult to wear heels." I said.

I think I shouldn't have said that.

All the eyes were on me.

Wrong decision man!

"Do you think it's that easy to walk on heels? We'll see how you walk on heels." Divya said in anger.

"But-" I was about to speak but was cut off in middle by Shrey.

"You shouldn't have said that. You don't even know how ladies wear heels. And it's normal to sprain your ankle. And, Divya, I'm with you. We can make a show named- 'What happens when a man wear heels'." And by the time we reached the hospital.

What's my need here?

I couldn't even go back because Divya wanted to stay here with her injured friend and I had to take her back.

We all were near the main entrance when I noticed Divya looking somewhere else, in a totally different direction unlike us. I moved my gaze there and saw a man, not more handsome than me. Divya rushed towards the man leaving all of us awestruck.

She rushed towards that man and said something to him before hugging him tightly. And that man hugged her back! What's going on? How could she hug another man when she's married?