32| Voldemort of mom's life

Started on 12th October 2020.
Completed on 15th October 2020.
Word count : 4550 words
______________________

- D I V Y A -

We both were kissing until we heard a click of picture. We pulled back and saw a woman holding a camera in her hands.

I lost my control, causing to fall down the bed. It pains a lot!

I was in the black negligee. Who took off my coat? It would be Ayaan! He being aware of the situation threw the coat to me and I wore it instantly.

Isn't she Ayaan's Dadi?

I met her in our wedding but only while taking blessings.

She must have came to meet Ayaan.

"You were kissing your wife! Don't you think locking the door is important?" She said.

"Dadi! What are you doing here?" Ayaan asked.

"Is this a way to talk to your grandma? You won't even ask me to sit?" She said arrogantly.

"Sorry. You should sit there." He said. Dadi looked at me without any expression and forwarded her hand to me, as my butt was kissing the floor. I kept my hand in her's thinking that she would help me to stand, but instead she pulled her hand back, before I could do anything.

"You're young. Why do you need my support? How will you give birth to babies if you need help for such a small thing." She said. "I'll go now. I'll shift to your house by evening and will live with both of you." She said and left.

I turned to Ayaan, who was already looking towards me. "What was that? Isn't she your dadi?" I asked and he nodded in affirmative.

"What was dadi doing here?" He asked.

"She's your grandma. Where do you think she should be?" I asked and sat on the bed.

"I mean, she went away after being angry. In short, she left us just because we denied her wish." He said. Really? He can't even fulfill his grandma's wish?

"Why can't you fulfill her wish? She's your own grandma." I said sitting cross legged.

"Really? She wants to remarry. Don't you think it's lame?" He sighed.

"Remarry? To whom?" I sat crossing my leg.

"That's a long story."

"Explain in short." I said.

"My dadi like someone and wants to marry him. She conveyed the idea to us but we denied it instantly. That's why she's angry with us and didn't even attend our wedding properly." He said.

"It's really lame but you shouldn't have denied her wish in one go. Instead you could have explained why you don't her to marry again."

"We don't have a reason for that. It's just we don't want her to marry again." He said.

"To whom is she marrying?" I asked.

"No idea. The day she conveyed her wish was the second last time we met her. Last time was five minutes in our wedding." He said.

"She said that she'll shift with us. What to do now? Does she know about our secret?"

"No."

"That means?"