14| Is he the ONE

Started writing on 23rd June 2020.
Completed on 28th June 2020.
Word count : 3061 words
___________________________

(A day before. The Party day)

– A Y A A N –

Finally the sun came up and now I'll have a good party tonight. No one can stop me from dancing. But whom should I call?  Shrey. I can call him in the party and he won't deny.

I called him up in a hurry at 5 in the morning. Yeah, I'm a morning person unlike that sleepy pig Divya.

"Who the fuck is this? Calling me at night!!" He shouted in his sleep.

"Me. Your dadi." I said rudely.

"D-da-dadi. I didn't mean to say anything like this." He stammered, maybe scared by his dadi (paternal grandma). "But wait, why do you sound like a man."

Seriously man, you're noticing this now. I can't help but laugh at this crazy bastard.

"You idiot Ayaan. Why are you disturbing my sleep? Just go and disturb your wife." He shouted. Is he serious? I don't want to hear some unknown cursing words just because of waking her up. I'm happy like this. Teasing can be done afterwards.

"First of all it's morning and second and the most important, I'm having a party tonight. You have to come." I said.

"I'm not coming. You moron."

"I'm not inviting you. It's compulsary." I said as I don't have any other guests. I can't just have party alone.

"First you disturb my sleep and then expect me to listen your wishes. I'm gonna sleep, just call someone else you idiot." He said and was about to cut the call.

"Diya is coming too." I lied as this was the only way to call him up.

"Seriously bro. I'm coming too. Send me the details." He said in his own joyful voice.

"Okay. But you've to ask Divya to call her." I said.

"Your said you've invited her already. You are really a fucking liar. Okay then I'll just call Divya. But are you sure Diya will come?" He asked.

"I think so. Let Divya ask her first. You just do one thing, request Divya to ask her for the party. Maybe Divya would ask her easily and accomplish the task."

"You're right. Thanks. I wish Diya comes in the party. She would look like an angel. My angel." He sighed.

"Okay Romeo. I wish your Juliet comes to you. Then bye and clear your schedule for the party." I chuckled and hanged up the call.

So what should I do now? Preparing for the party. I collected all the materials I bought yesterday and started decorating the house for the night.

You would ask 'Why now? Why not in the evening?'

   I'm not unemployed. I'm a CEO and work should come first for me. So I'll complete the work fastly and then reach back early. Am I not smart? I am. But Divya thinks of me as a loser who can't get good marks. What does marks had to do with life? They would just help you in your college entries and that's it.

I was arranging everything when Divya came down. She was shocked to see the house. I know she won't understand how good the house looks. And all the salutation goes to me and my decorations for party.

I asked her to call some of her friends as I don't have much population for the party.

××

Whole house is filled with the sound of songs. I called a few more people from our neighborhood as I couldn't trust on Divya on party matters. She is really not a party type.