chapter 3:the fight

"honey, why are you doing this? is it because you are mad at me and your dad? Is this your way of ' revenge' ? " mom said as we were sitting in the pack house's garden waiting for the fight to finally begin.

"No mom I am not that childish, and yes I am absolutely still mad at you guys , you know what, just don't talk to me! Where is dad anyway ? "

"he is still at work now nath ,he will come soon and talk you out of this! I hope! "

" hellooo everyone missed me, mom ,guess what? I am the freaking referee, how awesome is that!! Who is this dumb person who challenged the alpha anyway? " Elizabeth said, she is the dumbest of us anyway .

" ELI.. " mom interrupted her.

"wait mom, this person really has a death wish? I heard he goes to supernatural high, I wonder if I know... "

"ELIZABETH WULFRICK SHUT UP " mom yelled at her.

"ELI.. Ehm.. I kind of challenged him "I said looking at the ground.

"you did Whaaat... , pup you are soo dead "

"I know, I was just... Tyler, it was Tyler, blame Tyler "

Everyone suddenly stopped talking, dad was in his wolf form, his eyes were a darker shade of black ,If the alpha wasn't gonna kill me, dad would!

"dad I can explain!... " I said as he approached, he growled at me and just continued running .

He was going to see the alpha! This is getting worse !

I went running to the alpha house as soon as I heard yelling.

"WITH ALL DUE RESPECT , HE IS A CHILD!! " Dad yelled angrily at the alpha.

"your child made his decision! "

"wait.... " Elizabeth interrupted them, making everyone in the pack stare at her.

"well technically.....,sir, your son Marcus found a mate, he still haven't marked him yet, but I guess he is kind of the alpha, and we all know, him and math had.... Kind of a history? So how about you let them fight? It will be much interesting anyway than watching an alpha tear up your little brother into pieces, don't you think so Luna? "

Oh moon goddess. This girl got guts, I could never!

"says the guy who just challenged the alpha of the royal crescent pack "
Tyler said laughing.

" wait ? wait? He found a mate ? And it's a he " the alpha asked angrily.

Oops, someone got in trouble.

"let's talk about this later, honey, dear Elizabeth what a nice idea..... Then ,this madness ends now! Marcus do you agree? " Luna said with a happy smile on her face.

"I get to kill this weak hybrid in front of the whole pack ,haha, hell yes I agree! " Marcus said taking of his shirt.

"wait! ... I have another idea " Elizabeth interrupted again.

"Elizabeth baby, stop being a drama queen and just say what you want! " mom said getting impatient. I agree, ELI is a pure drama queen and now with this attention she is getting, that girl just became awfully annoying.

"what about we spice things up a little? " Eli said smirking.

" if Marcus win ,the whole pack will accept him as an alpha and respect his personal decisions even if this dumbass rejectes his Luna.., and if Nathaniel win he will get a proper apology from you Marcus and everyone here will accept him as a hybrid " Elizabeth finished her idea with a smirk.

I take back everything I said about this girl. I love her so much.

" yes am in " I said excitedly.

"same " Marcus said annoyed.

" ladies and gentlemen, LET THE FIGHT BEGIN " ELI said throwing something red up in the sky.

"ELI baby ,you know we only do that in races right?" Brandon said grapping her hand .

"oh my bad!" she responded giving him a kiss.

Eww, just Ew.

Am very glad my mate is not in this pack.

*************

As soon as I heard the whistle I jumped in the sky shifting into my wolf , my clothes got ripped off in the process ,my wolf was bigger than marcus's , I was also stronger than him.

But he was smarter than me just in just fighting ,he was a warrior, he knew the tactics ,he knew almost everything, all I was thinking about is that I needed to stay in control ,even though all I saw was red .

He attacked me first with his canines trying to rip out my throat I dodged him, he may be more experienced Than me but I am the fastest one here, after all i am a half vampire.

After attacking me again, as I dodged him, I realized that he was stupid enough to lower his guard , I saw the opportunity to bite him in the neck and I was going to take it, he might die because a hybrid bite in the neck is fatal to werewolves , but this is an alpha fight after all ,and one thing about alphas they do not give up easily!
As I was going to attack his bare neck, I heard mom yelling at me to get away. As I turned ,I felt a bullet piercing my back, it was a silver bullet, I had to shift to human so they could treat me but I couldn't, everything seemed blurry ,as I felt into complete darkness hoping I will make it out alive .

As I opened my eyes I was on the operation table, they were checking my pupils.

" Nathaniel honey, do you hear me? " the doctor said I could speak.

"If you hear me, try moving your paw "

It took me way to much strength to move it, I never thought something so easy as moving my hand could be hard someday .

" now honey, listen to me clearly, please try just try your best to shift back, it was a silver bullet probably and it's impossible to get to because of your fur, could you do it for us please? "

I tried so hard but I couldn't, as soon as I remembered my mom and they way she looked at me, the fear and the pain in her eyes, I got triggered I soon felt my bones going back to place ,it felt very uncomfortable as I felt the bullet in my back. As I was about to talk to the doctor, I felt a strong urge to sleep. I tried to fight but soon enough I feel back into that darkness.

On the bright side at least I didn't lose the fight to Marcus and we can't do a rematch because if the silver was out out in my system I would probably be weak for weeks nor years, if of course I didn't get silver poising wich is kind of like blood cancer, may god have mercy on everyone.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Will Nathaniel wake up?

Will he get back his strength?

And what will happen after he gets back? After everyone knows the highschool nerd is a strong hybrid who challenged the alpha?

And lastly will there be consequences to him losing control?