chapter 10 :visiting his parents.

We were walking towards the alpha's house hand in hand. After our first kiss. I felt lively. Am thankful for my life , my mate, and my family.

I really hope the alpha won't get mad at me for not coming yesterday.

" what are you thinking about?  " he asked.

"the alpha.. "

"he won't be mad, if anything he should be mad at me for keeping you away."

He added kind of scared.

" did you regret it?  "

"what ,no of course not. I think this is the first time I enjoyed waking up. I am not really a morning person. "

"I was talking about the kiss, but that's fine too "

"no,  do you? "

"of course not ! " he said hugging me from the back and kissing my cheek.

I felt warm. I finally found my missing part...

"finally, here we are "

"can we not go please, I will buy you cheesecake, we can spend the rest of our life sleeping in the forest,  please... "

"as much as I would like to say yes to the cheesecake offer, but my dad is litteraly looking at us. "

"I should have thought of that before...."  I mumbled to myself.

"come on, it's gonna be fine. "
He said as my grip tightened around his hand.

"Boys, rough night? "

"oh no dad, we just feel asleep "

"hi alpha, nice to finally meet you " I said.

"oh please call me James" he said giving me a manly hug.

"finally, you didn't drink your ass off "

"dad stop it, it's normal teenager stuff "

"the tone young man. " the alpha said with a growl.

A woman suddenly came out running, probably the Luna.

"oh baby, we're have you been. " the Luna said hugging her son. Am not gonna lie j felt a little overprotective as I saw my mate breathless so I interrupted their little family moment.

"oh,Luna nice to meet you "

"Hm.. Who is this young tall boy you're holding hands with. "

"mom, dad, this is Nathaniel my mate. " Oliver said putting a hand over my shoulder to calm me down. I was scared for their reactions.

"so , you are the young hybrid daisy told me about! "

"daisy told you... " Oliver was saying as his mom interrupted taking me inside.

" am so glad my son finally met a mate. And a powerful one. Am so happy for you too. But you really need a shower. "

"oh I know that Luna, we slept on the grass the whole night. "

"don't tell me you slept in your wolf form."

" yes! Why?  "

"guess I will have to take care of my grandkids soon "

"NOO Luna we just met yesterday "

"Nathaniel, honey , could you please just call me Emily "

"there you go , this is Oliver's room, behind that door there is a shower, and don't worry he is still fighting with his dad again, so just relax,  if you need anything just call me. Daisy's room is right next to Oliver's so.... "

"thank you Luna Emily. " I said chuckling, she was way too excited.

Oh god, I forgot to call granny.

"am sorry Luna Emily , Can I use a phone to call My grandma. "

"don't worry , I will mindlink her right now."

"thank you so much "

"you welcome " she said shutting the door behind her.

His room was different than what I thought it was white with little black and white grid pillows. And a couple of plants. It was so minimalist and stunning. I loved it.

As I opened the bathroom door I was shocked. It had a big tub, with different bath bombs in the drawer. And it was grey white themed. I was in love with this room. It was so simple and cute.

I really could get used to this.

I toke my time showering. My limbs were still sore from sleeping in my wolf form.

As I got out, I couldn't find a towel.

Oh god am dumb! I was amazed by this luxurious bathroom that I forgot a simple thing. A towel. And I can't wear my clothes, because I already put them in the laundry bin. And they smelled awful. Guess go naked, it is. I didn't hear Oliver so maybe he still hasn't come yet. I thought to myself. Little did I know. I was walking straight to the fire. Okay am a little dramatising this thing.

"oh shit ,I didn't know..... Oh fuck could you close ur eyes " I said trying my best to hide behind the door.

"oh.... am..... sorry! "Oliver said blushing.

"Eh.... Wear these!  "he said handing me some clothes.

I was wearing sweatpants and a riverdale T-shirt, suprisengly his clothes fit me. I was bigger than him anyway. He was more muscular than me. But I was tall.  As we got close, his flirty behavior kind of stopped, behind all the muscle he was a soft, loving guy who also was a perfectionist. Everything in his room was organized completely different from mine.

"hmm, so u watch riverdale?  " I asked coming out of the bathroom.

"Eh... No it's my sister's. "

"oh damn it. I thought we could talk about who is cuter jughead or Archie "

"iMma go with Reggie. " he said, "even though he did a lot of stuff wrong but he was growing and he is hot "

"you know a lot for a guy who never watched riverdale " .i said chuckling.

"okay, daisy made me watch them. "

"whatever you say "

"so could you keep it our little secret " Oliver said pushing me into the bed and climbing over me.

" I don't know, why should I? "

"because.. "  he started tickling me I couldn't breath. I was laughing so hard.

"okay. Okay, I promise "I said as he stopped tickling me. And we just sat there looking at each other. He was still on top of me. He slowly put his hands under my head. And started to lean on slowly. Two inches away from kissinng. She interrupted our sweet moment.

"AHHH!!!  oh god you guys. Can't you keep it in your pants. "

"DAISYYYY CLOSE THE FREAKING DOOR. " Oliver yelled.

"GET READY FOR SCHOOL, DON'T MAKE BABIES. "

"GEEET OUUUT "

She got out of course not before making sure she slammed the door loud enough. It toke her three times to finally be satisfied.

We just sat there laughing. Oliver already toke a shower. And got dressed. So we were just sitting on the bed talking about our lifes, our feelings. And just getting to know eachothers.

We planned on eating breakfast at the coffee shop were we first met with the guys and daisy.

"don't you dare run away from me again " he said sighing.

" no I won't " u said chuckling and kissing him on the cheeks.