chapter 18 : graduation

School is finally over!

I couldn't sleep ,today is my graduation day. I can't believe it.. This past month went so fast.

It was still 6 am when I texted my sister.

-Finally,  congrats and good luck!

She immediately responded .

---Wait!  Did mom tell you, I knew it!

-What!  Eli it's obvious!

---I know the bump is so big atm.

-WTF! What are you talking about!!!

---What are youuu talking about!!  Ughhhhhh!

-I was talking about the graduation!!!!Oh my god! Elizabeth are you fucking pregnant?

---Oh.. Surprise I guess.

-Why didn't you tell me...

---Because I didn't want you to worry or lose your Shit on Brandon...

-Elizabeth you are 17 !!!

---and This is why I didn't tell you!

-Baby Eli, I completely support you ,just this is so soon! 

---You are a crappy Luna, just shut up.

-What are you even talking about...you know what I will call you later...

---Ugh Lvy !

-Love yu 2 ELI..

So....  That's why no one called me this last month.. Refreshing news. I loved Elizabeth and being an uncle is great news ,but my baby is still a rebel teenager, am afraid she won't handle it good... But again she is old enough to make her own decisions.

"uhh.. Babe are you still awake " oli said putting his hand on my chest and one underneath my head.

"Yeah.. I just couldn't sleep. " I said turning to face him. He was struggling to open his eyes and it looked so freaking cute.

" I know! I can feel your emotions, What happened! " he said sitting up.

" Eli is pregnant. "

"who?  "

"did you forget about my twin sister ?"

"oh.. Elizabeth! Isn't she in highschool"

"I Knooow ,she is still a child"

"well she is technically a new adult. "

he added just go to sleep handsome.. Tomorrow is a long day, your sister isn't alone she has her mate to help her out ,now sleep!!" he said laying back down.

"okay!  " I said cuddling with him.

"night ' "

"night pumpkin "

We became inseparable now after the heat accident. He thinks it will come back again but I am not sure!

"stop over thinking!!!! " Oliver said topping over me.

"okay, okay just sleep "

•••••••••••••ΔΔΔΔ•••••••••••••
The last day was so good.

Surprisingly David graduated this year, turned out he just didn't want to leave Noah alone. How cute and so dum is that!

I said goodbye to some people I got to know through this year, well am definitely still gonna meet them everyday in the pack .

Afterwards we went, the five of us to the cinema. We had real fun, then we went shopping for Oliver's ceremony. I found him the most beautiful dark red tux. Daisy got a beautiful orange red dress with a see through neckline, David got a midnight blue tuxedo.

And Noah and me brought casual dress shirts, he got white and I chose black but daisy made me buy the dark red one. She said I should be matching with my mate.

We got many rouges attacks this last days, so we need to stay alert.

Alpha James finally let me fight with the guards, the first days he made me fight in my human form. I wish I could say I rocked it, but I almost lost my arm, so he let me fight in my wolf form. I learned so much just in this last month. I now can control both sides, not perfectly though. I still need a lot of training sessions.

"congrats handsome " Oliver said holding my hands. We were in the car with the whole crew driving towards the pack's house.

"tomorrow you will become the alpha pumpkin "

"I know, am stressed "

"don't be I will protect you. you know!"

"oh god!? Where is my nerdy,shy nephew? " David said.

" well I am mated to the strongest alpha " I said kissing him on the lips.

"guys am still single " daisy said pulling us away.

She added "and Noah both hands and the wheel " she said removing his hand from David's thigh.

"that's a lot better " she continued, opening her window.

"you are such a jealous.... " David said.

"STOP THE FUCKING CAR!!!! "

" what?  Daisy don't open the door! are you crazy? "

" oh my god! Daisy "

"where is she going? "

"DAISYYYY! "

She jumped out of the car before it stopped,shifted into her wolf and just went running towards the woods.

"guess she won't be single for long " David said trying to lighten up the mood.

"pumpkin?  Do you think her mate is one of the guests? "

"I guess, I just wanna go to sleep "

" we're close!  " Noah said.

"finally "

Alpha James was waiting at the door .

"why are you guys late ?and where is daisy? Come on hurry up! You have to welcome our guests. "

"wait, is my pack here? "

"no they are coming tomorrow, just two packs came today ,one is south claws and the other is... Eh I forgot the name again ; well nevermind they just started the pack, they came early to form an alliance."

"wow " I managed to say. Starting packs were so hard to manage. Most couldn't get past a month due to the rogues and Hunter's attacks.

"I bet 20 dollars daisy's mate is from the south claw's pack. " David said as soon as Oliver went with his dead to the living room.

"20 dollars her mate is from this new pack " Noah answered him.

"sorry David, I gotta go with Noah , he is probably the alpha though, I could feel an alpha's vibe in the woods."

"what the.....that doesn't make any sense "

"50% a vampire,you remember right?? "

"oh yeah! "

"why does everyone keep forgetting that ,well guys am gonna sleep, training is at 6 am Noah don't be late! "

"see Ya " he said. Noah was a very calm guy, he only talks with confidence when David is around.
In training he doesn't even talk much.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day...