chapter 19:the new alpha

I woke up early, as always, am really getting tired of this, I just wanna sleep for eternity to be honest.

Oliver was still asleep, I swear to god this kid never felt any stress or worry, he is sleeping peacefully even though tonight is going to be the best well second best thing in his life (am the best thing :) )

I went for a run, soon I was joined by Noah, he was still half asleep.

"Noah! "

"what. "

"why are you are wearing different shoes "

"whaaat? " he stopped to look at his shoes,so I of course didn't waste my chance and got ahead of him.

"the first to get to the pack house gets a free meal "

"wait that's not fair! "

"suck it up "

As I turned my head, I tripped into something. And fell over my ass. It was a wolf. But it didn't belong to my pack. Was it a rogue!?

I got into my fighting position ready to shift on any sudden move.

" wait!  Don't kill him " Noah said running towards us .

I looked at him confused

"oh god ,am tired ! "

"talk! " I said he was playing on my nerves.

"this is Adrian, the alpha of that new Russian pack and again I forgot the name, well he is daisy's mate and our newest ally. "

"oh shit, I totally forgot, am sorry! "

Adrian came back from behind the tree wearing his shirt. I don't know how shifted and changed so fast.

" am sorry to scare you! Lu... I mean Nathaniel "

" am sorry I almost killed you! And please just call me nath. " we said shaking hands.

" yo am the first,now you suck it up  " as I turned Noah was already in the pack house hugging david.

"oh fuck!  "

"Eh.. Do u mind joining us . We are going to get breakfast than train. "

"yeah of course "Adrian answered.

"I forgot to tell you, you did a great job in starting the pack most don't get through a week or a month max. "

"didn't Oliver tell you? "

"no,he is still sleeping..  What?  "

"well actually we are shapeshifters . "

"oh my god, that's so fucking cool. " I said jumping in my place.

I added. "I never met a shapeshifter!"

We went to the nearest coffee shop. We got drinks and food. And of course I paid. Adrian was a really nice guy. I could see us getting along.

After our breakfast we went to the training grounds. It's was a lot harder this time, because today is the day. When handing the power ,the new alpha will get weak, so rogues always take the chance and attack the pack. And it's pretty dumb to be honest, they do it everytime.

For the first time I saw Adrian shift, it was magical ,he could take any animal's form.

After getting out of my shower. Guess what, Oliver was still sleeping. So on instinct I jumped on top of him.

"WAKE UPPP! COME ON "

"get the fuck. Away "

"ouch pumpkin that hurts. Now get up"