chapter 17:the heat

weeks later *

"babe, are you okay? " my mate said rubbing my back while I vomited.

" yes, don't wor....  " i said vomiting again,my stomach was hurting me so bad .

I was sitting on floor crying while throwing up in the toilet.

Me and Oliver, we got pretty close these last weeks, am practically living with him at this point. But today I woke up startled as I felt the urge to throw up my whole dinner.

It was disgusting vomiting in front of my mate. But I couldn't bother stressing about it. I was about to pass out from the exhausting... When suddenly I got this weird feeling.  My temperature was probably rising because I felt my insides burning .

"babeee!  You are burning!  Oh my... What do I do??  Ehh... Wait here! am gonna call the doctor..."

"no...doctor....don't ... Heat... " I managed to say. Through my years in the nurse's office , I saw a lot of werewolves on heat, most of them were mated girls tho...

When two werewolves don't finish the mating process ,the one who is supposed to give birth aka the bottom aka unfortunately me.. Have to go through a very very painful heat every month .

Most mates complete the mating process because of it. Basically beacuse It attracts unmated wolfs . 

"oh my ...nath!! Honey! Open your eyes! Help me take him to bed... " I heard the Luna say before I felt powerful hands wrapped around me.

I felt more tingles than usual. My wolf purred in happiness just feeling close to him.

I am dying Hereee... Just f**** him already...

Tyler! Shut up!!  It's fucking painful.

You should have done it before. Now we both facing the consequences bitch!!

Am sorry Tyler.

Don't! Am going to sleep! Enjoy the pain alone.

Nooo don't leave me... Please.... 

Adios bitch....

Ugh... He left me alone.... That bastard...

"oli!  Take off his clothes to cool him down A little! If you don't wanna complete the process yet than just take off your clothes and cuddle with him! His smell is luring so lock the door! Okay! Stay with him until the first wave is done!

"wait!!  The first Whaaat?? "

"yeah they are three waves of heat the third can even cause death but honey, don't worry I don't think you guys could even make through the first one without mating. "

"MOOOM.... "

"just wear protection, you are still young. "

"MOOOOM... GET OUT!!! "

"young boy, don't you dare raise your fucking voice, I'm gonna let this one slide.. "

"am sorry mom "

"thank you. "

Minutes later, I felt him he was holding me. My head was now on his bare chest, I could hear his heartbeat accelerating. His arms wrapped around me. I felt this urgent pull towards my amazing , handsome, mate.

Suddenly, my lips were on his, we were in a heated kiss. (You get it because he was burning, okay! Am so sorry I am gonna stop... )

This time we were not fighting for dominance because I already gave up for him. And it wasn't making me feel weak. He was making me powerful.

*******************
Sooo (clears throat ) sorry;

This is supposed to be a mature scene, buuuut....... some people I know in real life are reading this story so hell nah.

Am sorry but y'all could imagine.

Anyway you could ALWAYS write the "Making babies " scene in the comments. And I will definitely add it and tag you. Thanks in advance....

Love you all~♥~