chapter 6:Mate

My alarm clock went off at 7 am , for a second I totally forgot about everything and it was the most beautiful and satisfying thing I felt in so long, guess moving out wasn't a bad idea after all.

I felt.. Happy? I guess . This sensation was something new to me.

I was not really a morning person. But for the first time ever, I felt motivated, I felt good. No pressure, no sorrows, no overthinking, no...... problems.

It felt peaceful .

I lost myself in this addicting, great feeling. Until I heard the door open.

"Hurry up ,we are gonna be late! " David said, putting on his shirt.

I looked at my clock, only to find out it was 7:45 am and school starts at 8!!! . I jumped from my bed ,only to slam into the floor, I had a hard time untangling the sheets from my legs. And running out of time.

I can't be late on my first day of school.

As I got dressed I went downstairs to get my breakfast . But it was already 8 am so I decided to skip it, at that thought my stomach started growling , I missed dinner yesterday.

I was stressing out while David was sitting peacefully sipping on his coffee.

ANNOYING .

"David, it's 8 am, we are going to be late ,COME ON , we can eat later " I said grabbing him from his shirt .

He just laughed .

"slow down while you! ,and what's with this collar thing, is it one of you fetishes?? " he said winking.

" ewww ,GRANNYYYY! "

Laughing he said..

"she is at work. We have PE . It's Optional plus I know you hate it"

"I am having trouble believing you, you know I can smell lies,do you? . And honey you stink. Let's go!! Mom told me to keep an eye on you! Come on get your ass out of that chair "

"come on just one hour please. It's just math. And your smart you can teach me later. I will take you to the cute coffee shop downtown!! "

As soon as I heard food I was in , he knew that was my soft spot since he was laughing.

"milkshake! "I added.

"it's 8 am, coffee , milkshake on an empty stomach causes diarrhea "

"this is so dumb haha , OK hot chocolate then "

"I am serious !!" he said pouting.

We sneaked out from the back door since granny thought we were already at school.

He drove us to sprinkles coffee shop where we ordered. He wanted a croissant and I ordered a cheesecake and of course drinks.

" oh shit !!" David said searching in his pocket.

"what! "I said.

"I think I forgot my wallet " he whispered, so that the cashier couldn't hear us.

"are you dumb? ,I don't have money on me either! " I whispered checking my pockets.

"your order is almost ready, are you paying by cash or card? "  the lady said.

"Eh. Am sorry but we are waiting for our friends. Can you hold our order please?" David said in full confident while I was still panicking..

"Eh...Yeah of course , you can wait here " she said pointing towards a table.

"thank you " David answered. As soon as we sat down, he started searching for Noah's contact.

"baby! Please, am in trouble. Could you come to the coffee between my house and the school asap......You know the one in front of the cinema. And bring money ....or oliver.... or both . I will explain later and please hurry the fuck up....Love Ya. " he whispered into the phone.

I just sat here laughing, it was my first day here and I already lied to grandma. Skipped the first period which was math and here I am at a coffee shop with no money to pay. Could this day get any worse . I was really in a good mood today.

Guess no.

Noah was late, and we were already sipping our drinks . The nice lady on the counter gave them to us while we  waited .

I was deep in thoughts with my hot chocolate until I smelt it. The same smell from the car and it was so much clear now, a mix of rose and wood.

I didn't notice that I was sniffing in the air like a dog until I heard David chuckling. The smell was so addicting as I turned to see the source of this heavenly smell. I found myself lost into some dark green eyes . My wolf was howling crazily as I felt his eyes on me.

I couldn't dare to break this intense eye contact or even slightly move . I felt goosebumps all over my body.

Finally I found him. He was my....

"MATE! " we both said at the same time.

This can't be real ,I closed my eyes trying to figure out if this Greek god like person standing next to me is really my mate. By the smell of him, he was a werewolf .
.
"I freaking knew it , give me my money babyy " Noah said jumping.
I never saw him this happy. It was funny how childish he looked.

"I hate you " David said, handing him a 100 dollars.

"wait, was this a freaking set-up , you scared the shit out of me...... bitch you better run. " I said jumping on David.

A hand pulled me back before I could , I felt this electric thing in my veins . I freaking loved it.

"it's nice to finally meet you, mate " he said with his deep husky voice ,I was about to melt down. He was really a hottie .

He was wearing a tight shirt with sweatpants and some jordans .He was fit.

"are you done checking me out, mate " he whispered , leaning towards me.

I felt goosebumps as he whispered into my ear , my heart started pounding very hard it was about to blow up..

I felt my cheeks heating up. I was so vulnerable at that moment and he knew it .

He put his hand around my shoulder as he ordered something. I couldn't really hear what he was saying, as I was still amazed that I , Nathaniel found a mate from the first day ,well kind of second, in this town, and it's no one other than the alpha's son.

I burried my face in my palms as I took a big sip from my hot chocolate .

And Yees, I got my cheesecake after all.

Ehm sorry but food above it all.

My 'mate ' it's so weird coming out of my mouth, well this dude putting his hand around my shoulder just got an iced coffee and *drum roll * also a cheesecake. I will definitely get along with him .

Noah and David, those bastards already took off. Leaving me alone with him. They said something about getting marked. And hell no, am not getting marked from the first time. It has to be special.

Like me locked up in a cave and he comes to save me and be like. I couldn't find you, I was afraid I would lose you for good. And I will be sobbing in his arms and say mark me I don't want to stay away from you tadaaaa the end.

Oh god, I am really losing my mind.