Chapter 3

Third PoV:

Scott, Lydia, Issac, Kira, Derek, Peter, Allison, Ethan, Aiden, Melissa McCall, Parrish, Noah Stilinski, Chris Argent, and Danny were all at the loft again.

"So what do you think Malia is going to find out?" Danny asks the group.

"I honestly have no idea." Scott stated.

But thats when Malia busted through the door. "Oh my Fucking god!"

"Malia are you okay?" Melissa asks.

"Am I...Am I okay? No I am not okay! Stiles refused to help me with math. And so I went to his room window to see if he was lying about studies and he was!" Malia ranted.

"Ok so what was he doing?" Issac asked.

"Well Once Stiles got into his room this dirty blond boy, correction Shirtless Dirty Blond Boy, got up to kiss Stiles. And get this! Stiles kissed back! But what is more interesting is that the boy had scars all over his back. And well once he took Stiles' shirt off...Stiles....Stiles has all theses scars. And well I am pretty sure they are going to pound town as we speak!" Malia finishes.

Everyone was stunned. Stiles having sex with a boy, having scars all over his body. They were shocked.

"Stiles? Stiles who is Malia's Ex and the Stiles who has had a crush on Lydia for years. Is having Sex with a boy? As we speak?" Allison asks.

"So is stiles gay? That's the question here." Lydia asked.

"Yes he is." Danny says leaning on the wall.

"And how would you know that? Even if he was gay he would have told me." Scott says.

"Well yes he is gay. He told me himself." Danny says.

"But he dated me!" Malia shouts. "Do you have a story behind this?"

"Well during Sophomore year he invited me to his house to talk to him about something." Danny started his story.

(The whole time line in this is pushed back so Freshmen year Scott got bit. And So Sophomore year is season 3. So at this point he is in a relationship with Malia. And was kidnapped during the summer. So they are Juniors right now)

Flash back:

"Stiles why am I here?" Danny asked.

"Oh wow ok umm...." Stiles started trying to find the words. "Well you see.... nope this was a mistake!" He stuttered as he paced around his room.

"Stiles are you okay?" Danny asks

"I'm Fine" stiles responded

"No are you actually okay?" Dang asks again looking into Stiles eyes to tell him he was here for him.

"No! I am not okay. Danny I um I am Gay. And no one knows besides you and well...there has to be something wrong with me! There is no way I am gay right!? I mean I have always known that I liked guys but since I have been in a relationship with Malia It is just confirmed! Like when the whole Kanima thing with Jackson. I well you know how we ended up at the gay bar. And well I had to cover and to I told my dad I was gay but he said and I quote! "Your not gay"." Stiles spilled to Danny.

"Hey it will be okay. I am here for you Stiles." Danny replied.

End of Flash back:

"Wait so Stiles is gay?" Noah asks. "My son?"

"Yes okay!" Danny said.

"So Stiles broke up with me because he is gay?" Malia questioned.

"Yes! Okay I am leaving"

Danny said as he walked out of the door.