Chapter 4

Scott's PoV:

Scott's House.

"Hey Issac, where is Newt?" I ask Issac. You see Issac and Newt live with me and my mom, Melissa. We took them in since they had no one else. But Newt was barely around.

"He is staying at Tommy's again. Like who is this Tommy guy anyway! He stays there once a week. Then other days he's at Minho's." Issac rants to me.

"Do you think 'Tommy' is a nick name?" I ask Issac.

"I have no idea! We never even met this guy!" Issac states. "You and Newt don't really talk do you guys?"

"No not really. Does he talk to you?" I ask Issac crossing my arms.

"Nope." Issac said with a frown.

"Do you think he knows about the supernatural?" I ask him

"I have no idea. It is possible. Do you think Minho knows?" Issac stated.

"I mean it is possible." I state.

Minho's PoV:

Minho's house.

"Kira!" I yell for my sister.

"Yea Min?" She asks me confused.

"So I have realized you have been hanging out with some interesting people." I state to her.

"Yea. They are interesting." Kira says

"Well can I meet them some day? Along with Newt of course." I say.

I already know about her pack. So does Newt. We hang out with Stiles all the time. I have been trying to figure out where they have their pack meetings, but no luck.

"Ah Yea sure! How about after School Tomorrow? You bring Newt along." Kira says.

"Alright great!" I say with a smirk.

Third POV:

School- Thursday

It was now lunch and the pack is sitting at their table. But the weird thing is that Stiles is late.

"Where is that idiot!?" Malia says looking around with anger.

"He is just a bit late. Probably asking a teacher a question." Scott says trying to protect his brother.

"Doesn't he have English before lunch?" Lydia asks.

"Oh yea he does along with Minho." Kira states. And almost right on cue Stiles is coming into the cafeteria talking to someone. "Wait who is Stiles talking to?" Kira asks.

"I have no idea." Scott says confused. All they could see Is the boys back since he was walking backwards. But the thing they could tell about those two boys was that they were smiling. "Wow I haven't seen Stiles smile like that in a while." Scott said again right as they heard a-

"Oh you little shank!" From the boy walking backwards.

"Welp that would be Minho" Kira says as they listen into the two boys since they stopped for a little while.

"So Shank when are we going on our next run?" Minho said as the pack looked confused.

"Um how about right after school?" Stiles asks Minho.

"You do remember you are going to that one thing after School with Scott right?" Minho reminds Stiles.

"Oh my You are right! How did I forget!" Stiles says slapping his head.

"Well Greenie Newt and I are coming with Kira to it." Minho said smirking.

"Really Min?" Stiles says.

"Yes can we go eat now?" Minho asks right as Newt comes into the cafeteria. Minho waves Newt over and he comes.

"Oh Sti Did you finish that one slide today? I forgot to ask in class. I had to ask the teacher a bloody question." Newt asked Stiles as they slowly walk over to Scott's table.

"Ya I did." Stiles replies as they come to the table.

"Sup my dudes" Minho says as he sits down right next to Kira. And Newt sits Next to him and Stiles goes to sit next to Newt.

"Um. Stiles I didn't know you knew Minho and Newt." Ethan says.

"Oh well we all have have English together and always get assigned projects together. But I would say Minho is the mean one out of the tree of us." Stiles says smirking at Minho.

"Oh you Shank! I am going to feed you to the Grivers. And they are going to throw you off the cliff." Minho says making everyone have a confused look besides Stiles and Newt.

"Bloody hell Min! I told you to stop threatening people with the cliff." Newt says looking at Min.

"Yea But this Shank needs to be thrown off of it." Minho says.

"Haha Min. Let me remind you I was the first one to kill one of those pieces of Klunk!" Stiles says forgetting he is with the pack.

"True. But hey You ran in all by yourself. I am glad Gally Threw you to the ground and put you in the pit so many times." Minho says.

"Is that a challenge, Shank?" Stiles Asks.

"Oh you know It Greenie!" Minho says as he gets up with Stiles and the walk a bit until they are running right next to each other.

"What just happened?" Issac asks Newt.

"Ya they do that sometimes. You get use to it." Newt says.

"Wait so you guys hang out?" Malia asks.

"Oh yeah! Those Shanks are crazy!" Newts replies.

"Did Stiles actually kill someone or something?" Scott asks Newt not believing that he did.

"Ya He was the first to kill that piece of klunk. A Griver is just a robotic spider thing. It is weird." Newt says as he takes a fry from Stiles' plate.