Chapter 6

Third PoV~

Friday:

Everyone was heading towards Dereks Loft for some bonding time. The only difference is that Newt and Issac are out doing so brotherly bonding.

"Why the shuck is this mandatory?" Minho questions Scott.

"Well...Minho since you are new to the pack we got to know you more." Scott says.

"Then shouldn't ya shanks tell him about yourselves?" Stiles snaps.

"So what is up with all you guys?" Minho asks.

"Oh I started this all!" Peter says raising his hand.

"Ya he sorta bit Scott." Allison stated.

Stiles PoV:

Minho was a bit confused by all this. I was going to say something but I felt like I was going to fall over. So I went to go sit on the couch. Once I sat down everyone was a blur. So I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Dream:

"Kill me or I'll kill you. Kill me! Do it!" Newt yelled at me.

"Newt..." I said scared.

"Do it before I become one of them!"

"I.."

"Kill me!" He yelled once more but the. i saw his eyes clear.

"Please, Tommy. Please." Newt pleaded. "I love you" Newt said one last time before I pulled the trigger.

Dream end:

Third PoV:

"Bro how lo-" Malia was interrupted by a scream.

"NEWT!" Stiles yelled. Lydia was next to him in a heart beat. "Newt!" Stiles screamed again with a tears coming from his  eyes.

"Stiles, Stiles you are okay." Lydia said to him.

"Wh-where am I? Who are you?" Stiles says. Everyone looked around before Stiles said one more thing: "Min?"

"Hey, hey you are safe." Minho said coming towards Stiles, now Thomas. "Call Newt, Now!" Minho order everyone.

"Why would you call him? He died!" Thomas yelled standing up.

"Minho what is happening?" Kira asked her twin.

"This sometimes happens with him. Please call Newt." Minho pleaded.

"Sti, just calm down." Minho said walking towards him.

"I killed him though! Only if I waited! He would be alive!" Thomas yells. "Wait why are w-"

"Stiles?" The group heard Newts voice.

Stiles looked over and stumbled backwards. "No-No. you died."

"What the fuck is happening!?" Issac asks.

"We have no idea!" Malia yells.

"Sti-" Newt started but was cut off.

"Stop calling me that! You died! I saw you!" Thomas yelled.

"Tommy..." Newt whispered so quietly that only Thomas could hear. The wolfs were to confused to listen. "I am alive. I got the cure. Here.." Newt said as he put Thomas' hand on his heart. "You, Minho, and I are all safe."

"Newt..." Thomas whispered as he collapsed to the ground in Newt's arms. Crying. "Yo-your alive" Thomas Says before he passesout in Newt's arms as a single tear came out of his eye.

Minho comes over and puts his hand on Newt's shoulder. Everyone could see how Stiles' head was on Newts chest as Newt held Stiles.

"What just happened?" Peter asks.

"This happens to him here and there. We really don't know why. But ig is scary. It hasn't happened in about a month." Newt says as he looks down at Stiles concerned.

"Why not tell anyone?" Lydia asks them.

"Because when he wakes up he doesn't remember what he did." Minho says as he picks up Thomas out of Newt's arms and carries him to the couch.

Everyone stayed silent as they watch the two take care of their friend they thought they knew.