Chapter 8

Third PoV~

Saturday Night:

Newt and Stiles We're out for a walk. They just got done with a dinner, they were now walking home. That's when they see the robber is coming out of the house. The robbers see Newt and Stiles, so one of them shoots Newt in the chest. And they run away.

"No! Stay with me Newt!" Stiles says as he calls the police department as he puts pressers on the wound.

"Tommy b-be there when I wake up." newt says as he focuses on his breathing.

"911 what is your emergency?" They ask. Stiles doesn't pay attention to hear if he knows the voice.

"My boyfriend was shot." Stiles yells into the phone. He tells them where they are and they get an ambulance. Once the ambulance arrives Stiles goes in the back of the ambulance.

They rush Newt into the hospital. Stiles was staying by his side until: "Stiles?" A voice calls out. Stiles is panicked so he looks around to see Melissa. He was in tears. "Stiles what happened to Newt?"

Stiles collapses to the ground. "He can't die!" Stiles cries.

"He won't. What were you guys doing?" Melissa asks.

"W-we were doing date night." Stiles says with a frown.

"So your Tommy. Okay. What is the last thing you remember?" She asks him.

"We were walking back from dinner and there were these robbers. An-and they shot him. He told me to be there when he wakes up. Please....please he can't die!" Stiles pleads.

"He is in the best care don't worry." Melissa says.

"The boy is going into surgery." A doctor tells them.

"Thank you Doctor Bayer." Melissa says as she takes Stiles over to the waiting. "I will tell you when he gets out. Should I call Issac?"

"No no. They are in a fight." Stiles states.

3 hours later

Melissa comes out to the waiting room to see Stiles asleep. She goes over and taps his shoulder slightly.

"H-huh..I-Is he going to be okay?" Stiles asks.

"He is going to make it." Melissa says with a small smile.

"Ca-Can I see him?" Stiles asks. Melissa nods and gets up. They head towards room 250. Melissa opens the door for him.

"Newt" Stiles says softly as he walks to his bed side.

"I will tell you if anyone comes to see him." Melissa says as she closes the door.

Stiles grabs Newts hand. "Please be okay Newt." Stiles says as he lays his head down on Newt.

McCall House- 2 hours later:

"Scott where is Newt? He is supposed to be here by now!" Issac says.

"I have no idea. Let me call my mom" Scott says.

"Hey Scott I have the night shift remember?" Melissa says.

"Ya I know. Just do you know where Newt is?" Scott asks his mom.

"Scott...Newt was shot. He just got out of surgery 2 hours ago." Melissa states in a sad tone.

"He what! Is there anyone there with him?" Issac questions.

"Yes, his boyfriend." Melissa say with a small smile.

"His boyfriend?" Scott asks.

"Ya turned out his Boyfriend is Tommy." Melissa says using Stiles' code name.

"Can we come see him?" Issac asks Melissa.

"Yea sure. Come on down" Melissa says.

Beacon Hills Hospital:

"Mom?" Scott questions her.

"Follow me boys." She states. They go to the elevator and go yo the second floor, and then to room 250. They go up to the window and see Newt hooked up to all the machinery. And then they see a brunette sleeping, his head on his legs. "So that is Tommy" Issac says But thats when they see Newt's eyes open.