Chapter 10

Third PoV:

A month after Newt's Injury, and after Stiles told his dad about him being Gay!

Stiles was heading to the Police department to bring his dad his lunch.

Once he enters he sees a girl sitting in-front of the Sheriff's office. As she looks around her eyes meet Stiles'.

"Teressa?" Stiles asks

"Tom?" Teressa asks running up and hugging Stiles. Stiles hugs back instantly. Stiles brings her back to the bench and sees that she shakes so he puts his jacket over her shoulders. 

"T, why are you here? How did you get here?" Stiles asks her.

"Tom Some of the Gladers and scorchers are still alive! but they split us apart. I have no idea where any of the others are." Teressa states holding Stiles hands tightly. 

"So you-Stiles?" Perrish asks. 

"Hey Perrish." Stiles states. 

"Do you know this young lady?" He asks the kid.

"Yes, she is like my sister." Stiles says looking back at Teressa. "Can I take her out to get something?"

"Yea sure kid." Perrish says just as the Sheriff, Noah, comes out. Stiles looks over to the main door and sees the one guy he never wanted to see again. 

He takes his gun and points it at the man. The man puts his hands up.

"Stiles? What are you doing! It is just a civilian!" Noah yells at his son. 

"Janson! How are you alive? I killed you!" Stiles yells  at Janson making everyones eyes go wide, well except for Teressa. 

"Well you didn't. So Thomas come back to WICKED. We need you. There is a new flare that is even worse than before and we need you!" Janson say as he walks forward but Stiles, not fully Thomas, shoots him in the shoulder. You could hear the deputies gasp at how he was correctly using a gun, and well their defenseless Stiles just shot some one. 

"Yah right. You kidnapped us!" Teressa says grabbing a gun and holding it in the same direction Thomas is. 

"Teressa dear, you will be safe this time." Janson states. 

"Fuck off you piece of shit!" Teressa says as she shoots him in the heart.

"What the hell happened here?" Scott says as he walks into the room. he looks over to stiles and a girl he doesn't know. He looks at their hands and sees them holding guns. "Stiles why?" he asks confused.

"I was Janson. That Bitch needed to die. Well since he apparently didn't the first time!" Thomas yells. "He was the one that captured me, Minho, Newt, Teressa and everyone!" 

"But that doesn't mean he should die!" Noah yells at his son.

"Dad I am sorry but sometimes it is Kill or be killed." Thomas said un loading the gun and putting it on safe. Which makes people just confused even more.

"What happened to you?" Noah asks taking the gun.

"Life. It is cruel." Teressa says as she does the same thing with her gun and puts it on a desk. "Come on Tom." She says before the walk out of the department and to the streets. 

Unknown ~ TW/TMR [Newtmas]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara