Chapter 9

Third PoV:

Hospital Room 250~

Newt's eyes flutter open. He look down  to see Stiles Asleep. he outs his other hand into his hair and rubs his head in a southing motion. 

"N-Newt?" Stiles asks slowly waking up. 

"Hey Tommy" Newt says with a small smile. He goes to hug Newt so tight. Then kisses his head and says: "I thought you were going to die on me."

"Nope someone has to be here to annoy you all the time." Newt says holding Thomas' hand.

"Yea but like Min can do that." Thomas laughs which makes Newt smile wide. 

They then hear the door open wide. An in comes a voice: "Newt?"

"Issac..." Newt says stunned. which makes Thomas' eyes go wide and so he looks over to see Issac.

"S-Stiles? You're Tommy?"  Scott asks as he sees his best friend. 

"uh... yah. Well I mean it is Thomas but Newt likes to call me Tommy." Thomas/ Stiles says with a smile as he looks down at Newt. 

"So you guys have been dating for 3 months!?" Issac asked confused as heck.

"More like since I have been missing." Stiles says now a bit scared.

"Missing? No Stiles you were visiting family!" Scott yells.

"No I was captured by this organization called WICKED" Stiles says.

"And That is where we meet. I was there for 3 years before Tommy came. So we have been together for about a year now." Newt says looking down at his lap.

"And why didn't you tell us that this was happening? Yeah we are confused that both of you guys are gay but we will support you guys!" Issac says as Scott nods his head. 

"Really?" Stiles and Newt say at the same time looking at both of them.

"Yes really!" Issac and Scott both say laughing. So therefore Newt goes to kiss Stiles and Issac and Scott see that they do love each other. 

"You going to tell your dad yet?" Scott asks Stiles.

"Yea I am going to." Stiles says with a smile as he looks back at Newt.