part 6.

Chanyeol eventually found Baekhyun with some random man's hands gripping his waist. They were pressed against each other with Baekhyun's back up against the man's chest like he didn't even want to look at who he was dancing with. Scowling, Chanyeol approached, feeling more annoyed than usual (or, at least, more annoyed than he was a few seconds ago). Coming up from behind them, Chanyeol was quick to use his arm to shove the man away and before either of them could utter anything, Chanyeol was pulling Baekhyun more into the crowd and farther away from the man.

Eventually, when Chanyeol felt like they were far away enough that they'd lost him, he turned around and saw that Baekhyun was grinning up at him looking slightly entertained.

"If you wanted me for yourself, you didn't have to push him off like that," Baekhyun teased.

"Yeah, well, I wanted to make my point clear."

Baekhyun put the palm of his hands against Chanyeol's chest, traveling up his shoulders. "And what point was that?"

❁ ❁ ❁

When his back hit against the bathroom stall, Chanyeol could feel the club music booming through the walls, but that was the last thing on his mind when Baekhyun knelt down in front of him, eyes hooded and hands focused on undoing Chanyeol's belt buckle.

All of this was new. Chanyeol had never done anything like this before. Blow jobs, sure. College had its wild times, especially during weekends at noisy, crowded frat parties. But in a club bathroom stall?

Chanyeol reached over and combed his hand through Baekhyun's hair just as the latter grabbed onto the waistband of his underwear and pulled down enough to release Chanyeol's half-hard cock.

"Are you sure?"

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, gripping the member in his hand and slowly fisted it as he teasingly dragged the tip of the cock against his warm, wet tongue. "Are you?"

"Yeah."

Swallowing, Chanyeol clenched his jaw because-- yeah. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that he wanted this. In the midst of all the haziness, he was sober enough to know that he wanted to see-- to feel-- his cock wrapped around Baekhyun's cherry lips. Throwing his head back, Chanyeol groaned when Baekhyun took all of him while caressing the underside of his balls before putting a hand to his mouth when they both heard the restroom door open.

Smirking, Baekhyun began bobbing his head; his rhythm slowly picking up pace with every second that passed. He looked like he enjoyed the challenge of getting Chanyeol's moans to expose them.

Like the cocky bastard that he was.

❁ ❁ ❁

B. Jang-Mi Tweeted:

A very pretty night in Seoul. I'm happy~~~

❁ ❁ ❁

Chanyeol wanted to talk about it. They needed to talk about it.

But Baekhyun was more or less acting like nothing ever happened, leaving Chanyeol frustrated. He thought they'd discuss it on the way back to ChocoDaes to pick up the chocolates, but there was a last minute change in plans. Junmyeon was kind enough to drop off the wedding orders by the hotel before rushing to his family emergency. Chanyeol was happy for the new uncle, but he would've been lying if he didn't admit to himself that he was actually a bit disappointed.

The day of the actual wedding was more hectic than the previous days and Chanyeol's hangover was unrelenting despite pushing through it. The start of that morning was busy, leaving no time or room for him to speak with Baekhyun in private, and it seemed like Baekhyun had no interest in remembering the night before.