author note.

Hello!

This story was my entry for the 2020 BaeconAndEggs fest (on twitter). I hope you guys like it because this is my first long chanbaek oneshot in a while. 

This was partially inspired by a trip to Florida that I took back in November 2019 for a tumblr/twitter friend's wedding. 

[ Start of Backstory ]

Back in 2013, before I wrote chanbaek fanfics, I used to read CB fics on AsianFanfics. One of the popular writers at the time was a user called "Overlord-Nim". Fast-forward a few months, 10080 blew up and I became a little more known. One day, I got a message in my inbox from Overlord-Nim, whose real name is CJ. From then onwards, we became friends through tumblr, then twitter, eventually texting.

In 2016, I started talking to a user called "Overlord_Senpai". I became acquianted to this user because I THOUGHT it was CJ's backup account. Eventually, I found out that Overlord_Senpai WASN'T CJ, but a girl called Christine.

And I started texting CJ "Oh, there's this girl who has a similar username as you".... And at first, CJ was a little ticked off because it was too close to her alias. 

But eventually, they became mutual friends through this misunderstanding.

And in 2018, I was ranting about ex boyfriend drama, and Christine started DM-ing me. I also noticed that sometimes Christine and CJ would interact with me on the same tweets, so I thought---> I'm gonna put all 3 of us in the same group chat.

AND SO THAT'S HOW WE 3 BECAME FRIENDS.

Finally, in December 2018, CJ told us that she was getting married.

In early February, Christine and I joked about crashing CJ's wedding in November. JUST JOKING. But CJ said "hell yeah, come!"

What started as a joke--> became a reality. And I worked really hard to find a job in time to get paid and pay for the trip by November.

During this trip, I had a connecting flight from Dallas, Texas to Pensacola, Florida.... And while I was waiting for this flight, CJ texted me, "Joseph's cousin is on your same flight so we're picking you guys up at the same time!"

We joked about this coincidence being "fanfic worthy"----> And here we are. 

Like I said, some events in this fanfic were inspired by things that happened. 

Overall, despite how stressful this was to write, I'll probably always love this fic because I included some inside jokes that only us 3 will understand. Despite the inside jokes meant for us 3, I hope you guys were able to feel the happy vibes I put into the fic because that wedding trip is a happy memory for me and I never get tired of how all of this happened because CJ and I wrote chanbaek fanfics in 2013.

Just Go With It is one of my favorite Adam Sandler movies because of how the events in that movie just keep spiraling.... And that's how I feel about my friendship with CJ and Christine. It just started from one thing and led to another, eventually leading us to meet for the first time at CJ's wedding.

Anyways, I'm talking too much.

Thank you for reading. I really appreciate it, as always. Until next time!

Fara.