Anniversaries- kabir

The night Priyanka stormed into his apartment he had gone to bed sober and slept soundly, which was not normal for him. When he woke up the next morning my mind was peaceful and he didn't even realize what day it was till he got to work and checked his appointment calendar. 

It was June 8th, such a joyous day for him in the past but now it filled him with bile and anger. It was on this day five years ago he had met a young Preeti Mehta at St. Michael's Medical School and after that his life had never been the same. She overtook his life like a storm and now he stood here like the mess a storm leaves behind. Utter destruction from such beauty. 

All our other anniversaries had hit him in the gut and left him feeling lifeless inside. He was expecting today to go the same way but he hadn't even remembered what day it was. Was he forgetting her already?

That's not what he wanted. He wanted to live with her forever, even if it wasn't in the physical sense. He wanted to remain in this sorrow forever because she had caused it and so it was like a piece for her was still with him. 

He was still pondering over it when a cheeky resident who didn't know any better spoke to him during an information session.

"rough night" he asked raising his eyebrows jovially, which he returned with a glare.

The resident coughed nervously, his attitude turning defensive immediately. "I just meant because of the mark" he said gesturing to below my ear "some girls like it rough,i guess, i don't know" he said and sped away before could further frighted. 

He went into the bathroom later and analyzed the work Priyanka had left on his face. The skin beneath my beard was tinged with bruising but unapparent to the untrained eye. The bite mark she had left beneath his ear was obvious to everyone. 

Some girls do like it rough and it's hot, but unfortunately that wasn't a girl he would be getting caught up with. Too much drama and too much baggage not helped by the fact that they were neighbours. 

That night and every night thereafter he called someone from his phonebook for an appointment. They were all familiar with the arrangement and were willing to satisfy him in any and every way. It was a good distraction and was almost becoming like a schedule for him. What made the sex better was arousing the anger of those nosey and annoying BLA ladies. He didn't know any of them individually and didn't need to either to know everything he needed to know about them. 

It was in the midst of this routine a brash knocking came from the door. The girl beneath me looked up me in shock, probably wondering if he was going to go answer but he just ignored it and kept pumping into her. The knocking did not stop and suddenly the door opened and just like last time it was Priyanka in the doorway. Only this time, he was naked  pumping into an equally naked girl laying on the sofa. It's safe to she effectively killed the mood and any momentum he had left. 

"oh God!" she said turning away from us but completing the turn, 360, to face them again her hand blocking the sight from her vision. 

"get your clothes on! its an emergency!" she said finding the light switch and flicking it on. 

IHewas beyond pissed and the girl beneath looked between the both of them confused. 

"who is she, and why does she have a key to your place"

"all questions for later" she said throwing his pants from the floor in his general direction because her hand still hovered over her eyes.

 "Mrs. Grover is presently giving birth in my Daada's apartment right now and I left her alone with him, so chop chop".