Locked in • John B

1338 word count

Y/n's P.O.V

"Come on it'll be fun" I told Sarah smiling as I dragged her out of my house. Sarah was my best friend. I mean considering I was a kook she was the only person I was really close with.

"This is illegal" Sarah said rolling her eyes as we stood in front of our high school building. "It's only illegal if we get caught" I tell her with a wink as we snuck in through the fire escape.

"Come on everyone said there was gonna be a party here" I say as I help her inside. We finally get in and look around. Silence.

We keep walking until we hear music and teenagers talking inside the gym. I open the doors pulling her in as we meet up and start to talk to people.

This was kind of a high school thing here in the Outer Banks. The week before the last day of school everyone would sneak into the school and throw a party and leave by 4am.

I loved the idea of anything dangerous. We walked up to a table where a guy stood behind. "Hey can we have one soda and one fruity drink" I said. The guy nodded and started to get our drinks ready.

I didn't drink but Sarah did. "Here" "Thank you" we said grabbing our cups and walked near a few other kooks. 

I scan the room looking around. There was only about 50 to 60 people. My eyes landed on a brown haired boy. John B. I hated him with a passion and he hated me.

I saw him flirting with a girl as I cringed at the sight. "I think you have a crush" Sarah tells me. "No way" I said taking a sip of my soda, my eyes not breaking the gaze. "I think you do" "On John B?" I asked shaking my head.

The girl flirting with him turns to me finally noticing I was glaring at her. She laughs and starts walking towards me.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" she say as she throws my drink making it fall on the floor. "Bitch" I said rolling my eyes. "What did you say?" she asked.

"You heard me, bitch! Do I need to sound it out for you?" I said pouting. "Ugh. You're just asking for it!" she yells as a few people start forming around us including Sarah and John B.

"Y/n calm down" I hear Sarah say from behind me. "Asking for what?" I said clicking my tongue, sending her a smirk.

It happened in the speed of light. I felt a hand fly across my face. I turn back to look at her as I just laugh. "It's on" I tell her before sending a fist to her face.

She stumbled back almost falling on the ground. She swung again landing a big punch on my lip as I felt it start to bleed.

I was done. I punched her even harder sending her to the ground. I jumped on top of her punching her face back in forth. I heard cheers behind me as I felt two strong arms pull me away from the girl.

"What the fuck is wrong with you y/n?" I hear John B say. As soon as I heard his voice I pushed my self off of him.

"Lets get you cleaned up" Sarah says pulling my arm. "I got her" John B said pulling my arm and taking me to the boys locker room.

Once we finally made it inside I yank my arm. "What's wrong with you?" I say pulling it as I sit down on a bench. "What's wrong with me?!? What's wrong with you y/n, look at your face" He says slightly yelling as he grabbed a first aid kit from a locker and grabbing a cotton ball.

"You should have seen her face" I say scoffing moving the hair that was covering my face. He pours a substance on the cotton ball and presses it to my lip.

"Ow" I said closing my eyes. "Sorry" he mutters. The rest of the time it took to clean me up we were silent. It took a while, longer than I expected.

"You're done" he says putting the kit away. "Finally I can get out of here" I said getting up. I go to the door and pull to open it.

It doesn't budge. I try again harder but no progress was made. "John B" I yelled out to him as I pulled again. "What" he says finally catching up to me.

"We're locked in" I tell him. "No" he said pushing me over as he tries to yank the door open. Nothing.

"No no no" he said trying it again. "Fuck" I say sliding down on the wall till my bottom hits the floor.

"What are we gonna do" I tell him as I grab my phone looking at the time. "School doesn't start for another 5 hours and it's already 4am meaning everyone is gone by now" I yell.

"Well if your dumbass didn't get into a fight maybe we wouldn't be here" he yells looking at me making me stand up. "Well if you didn't help clean me up we wouldn't be here" I yell back crossing my arms.

"I hate you!" he yells. "I hate you more!" I yell back feeling the space between us close slowly. "Not possible!" "Yes" "No" "Yes" "No".

I could now feel his breath across my lips. I looked at his lips and back into his eyes as I whispered, "Yes". As soon as I said that I felt his lips crash into mine. Both of us trying to fight for dominance, with him winning.

I felt his teeth tug on my bottom lip popping it back in place. He kissed my jaw moving down to my neck. This is gonna be a pain to cover up in the morning.

He tugged at my shirt as I pulled it off swiftly with his.

Before I knew it we were on the floor completely naked. I grabbed my clothes putting them back on. Soon after he grabbed his doing the same.

"We need to get out of here" I said looking around for something to open the door with. "Why it's not so bad in here" he whined looking around.

"We can't stay in here forever" I told him looking through the cabinets. "Look" I said excitedly as I pull a screw driver out. I ran to the door unscrewing the door handle.

I huffed not being able to do it. "Here let me help" John B said lightly putting his hands on top of mine. I sent him a light smile as he did it easily. "So much for being locked in" he said chuckling.

"Wait! You knew this was here didn't you?!?" I said pointing at him. He just smirks. "Asshole" I giggle pushing his chest. "Bitch" he said smiling pulling me in for another kiss.

"Let's go" I said pulling his hand as we made our way out of the empty school. "What now?" he asked looking at me. "What do you mean?" I give him a confused look.

"What are we?" he asked. "I don't know" I whisper. "Y/n I really like you" he said walking closer. "I like you too John B" I said blushing. "Want to I don't know maybe go out or be my girlfriend-" he stuttered as I cut him off by tangling my fingers with his. "Is that a yes?" he asked looking down at our hands.

I nod giving him a side hug. "So what do you want to do to start our relationship?" he said smiling. "Well you can start by giving me a ride since Sarah ditched me" I laughed getting into his van.

Hope you enjoyed this one! I felt kind of rushed doing this so sorry if it isn't that good! Love y'all bye🤍