New Friends • OBX(2)

Prompt: "We should have treated you better" - Kie

Y/n's P.O.V

"I didn't know it was possible to get more tan" Topper said as he threw a beach ball hitting me in the head. "Ow" I said picking up my sunglasses.

"Nothing is impossible babe" Sarah said as we both laid back down. "What's the point of wearing bathing suits if you're not gonna get in" Rafe yelled from the pool.

"We'll get in, in a few more minutes" I yelled back. The boys continued to splash in the water as Sarah and I tanned on the lawn chair.

"Rafe if you touch me I swear" I said feeling a presence near me. "Jeez how do you have super powers how did you see me" he replied obviously annoyed.

"Something like that" I said turning to him with a wink. He rolled his eyes before tackling me in a hug soaking me with water. "Rafeeee" I whined pushing him off.

"Since you're wet now you can get in" Topper said smiling.

"Let's go" I told Sarah as we both got up and went inside the cold cold water.

"Refreshing!" Topper said as he splashed us. We laughed and played around in the water for what felt like hours.

Ring Ring Ring! I turn and see my phone buzzing on the lawn chairs. "I'll be right back" I told the group as I got out of the pool answering the phone.

"Hello" I asked. "Y/n" I heard Kiara's voice. "Yea?" I asked confused. I haven't talked to the group since the whole incident at the wreck.

"You need to come to John B's now." she said and ended the call. I started to dry myself off with the towel.

"Where you going?" Sarah asked. "Somewhere i'll be back soon to sleepover though" I told her as she just nodded.

I didn't bother to change out of my white bikini and I just grabbed Rafe's button up and put it over without actually buttoning it up.

I took my bike and peddled to the house. This better be an emergency.

Once I got there I threw my bike onto the pavement before walking in.

I saw the four of them sat on the couch.

"You called?" I said as they all turned there attention to me. "Yeah yea" Kiara said getting up.

"We need to talk" JJ said. "About?" I asked annoyed.

"We miss you y/n" Pope said as the rest of the group just nods. "That's cool. Anything actually important?" I asked getting ready to leave.

"Y/n come on, we used to be best friends all of us" John B told me. "Yeah we used to" I replied.

"We're sorry" Kiara said. "You're sorry?" I said letting out a loud laugh.

"We should have treated you better" Kiara added.

"Yeah you should have" I said agreeing with the girl as I felt my anger slowly fade away. "I know you might not be eager to be friends with us again but that's all we ask?" JJ said.

"I don't know. I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss you guys too, but whenever we were friends you acted like I didn't exist so I really don't want to go through that all over again" I said with a loud sigh.

"We promise we won't let that happen again y/n" Kiara said taking my hand in hers.

"Okay okay we can be friends but that doesn't me I'm going to stop hanging out with the kooks" I said sternly. "We know" JJ said looking down.

"Well I have a sleepover to get to, but it's nice ending on good terms" I said giving them a weak smile. They returned it and nodded as I walked out the door.

Ding! I heard my phone ring as I pulled it out of my pocket.

John B added you back to Pogues GC

With that notification I felt a smile grow on my face. I guess you can really get best of both worlds.

Sorry if this isn't that good I just really couldn't think of how to end this lol. Love you guys we are so close to 20k! Vote/Comment/ and give feedback!🤍