Iron Will

When the three French ships and Bismarck arrived though, the base was already under attack by Jacque and the sirens. Many of the coastal defense guns had been blown to smithereens by the crazy commander's cannons, and those that were still at the base were giving it everything they had to fend off the aliens.

"Quickly!" Le Malin shouts as Bismarck quickly joins the fight, putting her rigging's jaws to use as she blasts many of the sirens to hell and back and mauls the more normal looking ships with her jaws.

"The truth can only be found within our range! Let us expand it and show it to these alien scum, no matter how ugly they find it!" Bismarck yells as she tears up a siren battleship, chomping a hole in it's hull before entering directly and gnashing up it's internal systems.

"Playtime's over! Eat THIS!" Jean Bart yells as she lets loose a wild barrage from her cannons, sending shells everywhere and catching many of the siren ships, leaving them with gaping holes that the smaller ships then enter much like the Ironblood battleship has. Meanwhile U-556 has already dived underwater, sniping any bomb boats that dare come too close.

"This is a piece of cake!" The Ironblood submarine chuckles as she then proceeds to punch a giant hole in a random siren ship's hull, dooming it to Davy Jone's locker.

"Wait, where's Jacque?" Dunkerque asks as Bismarck emerges from a smoldering wreck that used to be the siren battleship that she was destroying.

"Who?" Bismarck asks.

"Jacque. He's the commander and the one that was turned by the sirens." Dunkerque replies, and with that the two perform a quick scan of their surroundings.

"I think you have your answer." Bismarck says as she spots the commander just off in the distance, commanding many of the siren ships. "Maybe if we drive him off we can stop this seemingly endless number of ships."

"Jean Bart!" Dunkerque calls out.

"Right!" The Vichy battleship shouts as she follows Bismarck and Dunkerque to where the commander is positioned.

"Has he said a single word?" Bismarck asks as she begins to take aim, taking care not to directly hit the commander.

"No." Dunkerque replies as she does more or less the same. Once all three have taken aim they fire everything in one go, and the commander reacts too late. Once again Jacque remains wordless as he goes flying and lands in front of Bismarck's feet, and the Ironblood battleship looks down on him.

"Did that do it?" Bismarck asks as she carefully hoists Jacque up by the shoulders and looks at him. Unfortunately for the Ironblood battleship Jacque's eyes shoot open and his yellow eyes glow as he emits a powerful electric field, zapping Bismarck silly. When she finally lets go Jacque charges forth and releases a mammoth punch that floors Bismarck and blood pours out of her nose. "Ugh..." Jacque looks ready to finish off Bismarck as he pulls out his saber with murderous intent, but he's stopped when a torpedo barrage from U-556 causes him to fall on his face and one of the torpedoes explodes in his face, sending him spinning onto his back. Much to everyone's shock though, Jacque has not shown any signs of damage.

"That torpedo should have blown his head off!" Richelieu says in horror. "What did the sirens do to him?!" Fortunately the Iris battleship doesn't need to worry much more as Jacque realizes that there are no more siren ships that are still afloat, and he takes his leave, ready to fight another day.