Bust

More and more siren ships began to emerge from under the water, and U-556 reported in once again.

"They have submarines?! I hope you guys have a way to deal with those!" The Ironblood submarine's voice crackles as the two destroyers reach the French docks with a handful of the faster sirens after them.

"What in the world happened?!" Bismarck asks as everyone starts firing on the sirens.

"They have their hideout underwater!" Le Malin replies. "I hope you guys have depth charges because there are submarines that we have to deal with!"

"Worry not, I think I have something even better than that." Bismarck chuckles. "I may or may not have stolen this from the Royal Navy when we were still at war with one another."

"What is this?" Le Malin asks as Bismarck hands her a strange launcher of some sorts.

"It's called a hedgehog." Bismarck replies. "Just fire into the water and it'll take out those submarines without breaking a sweat."

"Like this?" Le Malin asks as she presses a button on the launcher. A second later a volley of rockets is launched, but they don't go very far- instead they plunge into the water and many explosions rile up the water as siren submarines get utterly destroyed. "Whoa... I think there are more out there! I'll fire another round!" The Vichy destroyer laughs as she fires another volley and even more explosions rile up the waters. Meanwhile the heavier ships engage the surface units that are emerging but there is no sign of Jacque.

"You'd think he would be here commanding them but it's almost like these ships are on autopilot..." Richelieu mumbles. "Still, once these guys are gone we'll blow the source to kingdom come. That should cut off the siren supply."

"I'll go and do that right now!" U-556's voice crackles.

"Worry not, she's already going to do that." Bismarck chuckles. "For now focus fire on the sirens. Won't be long before they run out and they'll only have Jacque left. Then they'll HAVE to send him out alone."

"Sounds like a plan." Jean Bart says as the siren ships become pieces of swiss cheese thanks to the sheer amount of cannonfire that the girls are putting out. Meanwhile the lone Ironblood submarine weaves her way around unsuspecting ships and naval mines and locates the entrance to the siren hideout where the ships have been emerging.

"Now to seal this place up so bad they won't be able to get out." U-556 chuckles as she heads inside to see a portal. She first fires her torpedoes at that, rendering it unusable before heading out and blasting the entrance shut with what torpedoes she has left. "Surface control, the entrance has been closed off. Feel free to let loose with everything you have!"

"Thanks!" Algerie's voice crackles, and from above the Ironblood submarine can see various siren ships exploding and sinking to the bottom of the abyss, and the submarines that are still around are getting blown up by Le Malin's new hedgehog rocket launcher.

"Looks like this mission's a success." U-556 giggles as she surfaces and regroups with the French ships and Bismarck. Once they're sure that not a single siren ship is left, the group heads back to the French docks, sure that the sirens won't be able to pester them for a while- at least until Jacque comes around.

"We'll be ready this time Jacque." Dunkerque says with newfound vigor. "And this time, we'll bring you back to our side, where you belong."