On The Rails

The four lighter ships that were sent flying by Jacque slowly recollected themselves and regrouped with the others while bandages were wrapped around Bismarck's open wound until they could properly heal. Dunkerque quickly broke Jacque's fall, cradling his head in her lap, and she looks at him worriedly.

"Jacque... Please wake up..." Dunkerque pleads silently, and Richelieu slowly walks over. "Richelieu?"

"May the father, the son and the holy spirit forgive this poor, tortured soul for such heinous actions that he was not in control of... May they revive this well meaning spirit once more..." Richelieu prays as a strange light envelops her. As she finishes saying this, Jacque slowly comes to his senses, and much to Dunkerque's relief they are brown once more, no longer the siren yellow when he was under their control. "Amen."

"Jacque!" Dunkerque says as she traps him in a hug, burying his face in her chest. "I'm so glad that you're alive! I'm so glad to have you back!"

"Hey... Dunkerque..." Jacque says, his voice muffled by her ample chest. Eventually Dunkerque lets go and the two look at one another. "What happened? All I remember was one of the sirens knocking me out."

"They brainwashed you." Dunkerque replies. "They put you under their control and turned you into one of us."

"What?" Jacque asks as everyone heads back to the docks where Jacque looks into a mirror and sees his battleship riggings. "They did this to me?"

"And you nearly killed us..." Dunkerque replies. "At the very least, we have you back." Jacque takes a few seconds to process this before he turns to the girls, and smiles.

"At least I'm back to normal." Jacque says. "Well, ALMOST normal." And with that the girls giggle as Andre walks over to him.

"Good to have you back man." Andre replies. "Whatcha gonna do with those riggings?"

"Dunno really." Jacque chuckles. "I mean at least I can walk on water now just like the girls can."

"Yeah, at the very least." Andre chuckles back. "You not gonna use the guns?"

"I mean I think I can hide them away." Jacque replies as he successfully hides away his riggings. "And if I wanted to, yeah I can use them. I'd just have to have Richelieu or Jean Bart teach me."

"We can definitely help you with that." Richelieu says. That's when Jacque notices that Bismarck and U-556 are also here, with the former recovering from the commander's attack. "Bismarck? What brings the mighty leader of the Ironblood here?"

"I came to help when you went crazy." Bismarck replies. "And don't worry, I should be fine."

"Are you sure I shouldn't worry?" Jacque asks. "Judging from what happened I think I basically Ark Royaled you and got your rudder, again."

"At least I was able to make it back in one piece this time." Bismarck chuckles before everyone bursts out into laughter. With nothing more to do Jacque looks to Richelieu and Jean Bart and the two lead him away so they can teach him how to use his guns properly, and Dunkerque looks to Bismarck.

"I can't thank you two enough for helping us bring him back." Dunkerque says to Bismarck.

"No problem." Bismarck replies. "Always there to lend a hand if you need one. Now if you'll excuse us we'll be taking our leave."

"Aren't you going to recover a little more?" Dunkerque asks.

"I think I can manage just fine. If anything I have this little knight here to protect me." Bismarck giggles.

"That's right!" U-556 says cheerily.

"All right, stay safe out there you two." Dunkerque says as the two take their leave, and with that the battlecruiser simply walks out to the docks where Jacque is training. "I'm so glad to have you back."