Battle Stations!

"Hmm... How do we know that the sirens won't just send more units some other way?" Andre mumbles as he paces around the common room while Algerie relaxes on the couch.

"If they were planning on sending their units in some other way, they would have already done it by now. It seems now though they have limited themselves. Now the only things they can send are their more humanoid units and Jacque." Algerie replies. "Even then those must be even more limited in numbers."

"So do I get to keep this?" U-556 asks, holding the handheld radar like some sort of gun.

"Go ahead." Jean Bart chuckles. "It was built for you after all, and we don't have any of our submarines around so only plausible person that should get it is you."

"Aww thanks!" The Ironblood submarine giggles as she glomps Jean Bart's leg.

"Don't mind her." Bismarck chuckles, and the Vichy battleship gives her a joking glare in response.

"Eh, nothing that doesn't really bother me." Jean Bart chuckles back as Richelieu looks out into the endless sea.

"Any signs of Jacque emerging yet?" Richelieu asks.

"Nothing popping up on the radar. I doubt he's underwater with them either, he's still human so he'd have to surface for air if he were down there." Algerie replies. "At this point it's just a waiting game."

"Only a matter of time before he shows up though." Emile says. "We've destroyed a large number of their units, so he has to get out there."

"Even then, how are we going to break him free?" Jean Bart asks. "We can't use our guns because that would outright destroy him."

"That's why we engage him in close combat." Algerie replies.

"You don't intend to actually HIT him with that thing, do you?" Dunkerque asks worriedly, looking at Algerie's war hammer.

"Oh no, I wouldn't dare mess him up like that." Algerie says sheepishly, remembering how everyone saw when she batted a lesser siren away like a baseball. "That would sooner send him to Davy Jones!" And with that everyone starts chuckling.

"If I didn't know you better I would have thought you were a baseball player." Jean Bart chuckles.

"I may or may not have improved my swing by playing a couple of games." Algerie giggles.

"Well whatever works honestly." Andre chuckles. Unfortunately the humor is quickly cut short as something appears on the radar, and Algerie quickly takes a look.

"It's smaller than normal, like our size..." Algerie mumbles before looking to Jean Bart and Bismarck. "Jacque's emerged, and he's on his way here. Let's get ready to intercept him."

"Right." Bismarck replies as she takes out the flag that she always carries and wraps it up tight, creating a sort of spear. Richelieu then reveals her scepter, ready to use it like a club if need be, and Jean Bart does more or less the same with her flag. It's not long before other ships arm themselves, prepared to get up close and ugly, and they head out to the docks where unsurprisingly Jacque is cruising towards them.

"Remember, don't fatally injure him. We must bring him back to his senses." Andre says.

"Right." Dunkerque replies. "It's many on one though, he'll be cornered in no time."

"Careful now though, you never know what a cornered beast might do." Algerie says as she puts away her hammer and pounds her fists together. "Let's do this!"

"Right!" The other girls shout.

"Charge! For glory!" Andre shouts out and with that the girls charge forth, more than ready to bring their commander back.