Prologue

I look at myself in the mirror. Perfect dress, perfect makeup and perfect hair. I put on my red soles heels, my jewelry is diamonds today. Perfect match with my red dress. I put my phone inside my silver clutch. I just finished wearing my Franck Muller watch when my apartment bell rings.

Time to torture Mr. Hall.

I walk to open the door. Christian Hall standing dazzlingly with his tux and smile that makes every woman go crazy. But for me, his rare blue green eyes that make my heart thump wildly. Like he can see me through my very soul.

"Damn!" He says under his breath. I smile and walk to him, close the door behind me "let's go Mr. Hall"

"After you, Ms. Underhill".

We sit in his limousine. I take a glance at him. His eyes still locked with the LA street. He is so handsome with his dark blonde hair tousled, his perfect nose and mouth, flawless skin. My eyes travel down to his body. I know he has a perfect body too and sexy ass. God! It's not fair. How can someone have a perfect face and body like him. It's sin!

He looks at me and gives me his signature smiles. Busted! But since I'm going to play the seductress today, I slide closer to him, letting our body brush. I round my hands around his arm. Let his arm rest between my boobs. "Hey, you still remember our rules?"

He looks at his hand and me. "What are you planning to do Merry?" I can't decipher his face, but his pupils go wider and darker.

"Just want to remind you. You are not going to touch me until I give you a permission" I give him a flirty smile.

"Are you planning to blue ball me to death?" he says under his breath and looks away from me. I laugh.

"And is this part of your games?" He gestures with his eyes to his hand that rested between my boobs.

I wink. "Just want to let you know that these are real. Not like the ones you like"

"I like?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Yup. I checked your previous dates. They are all plastics" I wrinkle my nose.

He laughs and shakes his head. I laugh too. I look at the street. We are arriving. I look at him "get ready, baby. I give you permission to touch and kiss me as a date. Appropriate one" I wink and kiss his cheek "appropriate Mr. Hall, okay?"

"Fuck me" he says under his breath. The driver opens the door for us. He goes out and helps me out. The press showered us with the blitz. I give them my perfect smile. I have done this more than thousands of times. Somehow you can ask me to give a smile in front of the press in my sleep, and I can give you a perfect face.

He puts his hand on my small back, I can feel his warm hand. "are you ready, baby?" he whispers to my ear and kisses my neck. I can feel the blitz is gone wild. Damn you, Christian Hall!