Chapter 12 - Christian

It's normal for a man to have a hard on when they see a pretty woman wearing underwear. But, I'm proud of myself to say I'm good at controlling my dick in this job. Until today, Meredith Underhill looks sexy as hell wearing a sports bra and shorts. For god sake. It's only a sports bra, but somehow my dick is like a teenage dick who couldn't let go of a pair of good boobs. Not just some random boobs, but Merry's boobs.

And now we are stuck in this position. My brain keep messing me with an image of me fucking Merry in this pool table. She looks so pretty and innocent under me. I can't help myself to lean closer and kiss her. I kiss her nose, cheek, mouth, go down to her chin, neck, chest. Her floral scent is so sexy. I almost go down to her breast when I hear M shouts "Perfect" God, I almost forget we are in a photoshoot. I look at Merry, her face blush. and I know her leg is touching my super hard dick now.

I climb down and help her to climb down. Larry brings the trench jacket for me, but I give it to her. "thank you" she whispers. I know it's normal for you to have a hard on a set like this. I don't mind actually, but the reason for my hard on is the one I mind. I never lost control before. And God knows if M didn't stop me, I will devour Merry like there are only the two of us here.

***

Our other friends start their photoshoot, while we change. Merry bought coffees for everyone today. So here I am sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee watching them having some shoot. I put my hoodie on my stomach so I don't need to flaunt my boxer. Merry comes wearing her trench coat, I know inside she is only wearing underwear too.

"Thanks" she gives me back my jacket and sits next to me. "Now I smell a little bit of the ocean like you" she smiles cheekily. And I swear to God I want to kiss her again.

I ruffle her hair, since her hair is unbound behind her "you know my perfume?" By the way, did I told you see looks even prettier than yesterday. How come she looks prettier everyday? Nonsense. You are the one who is nonsense, Christian Hall!

She shrugs "it's all over your jacket and car. It's hard to not notice" she turns her head, looking at the photoshoot.

Larry comes to us and shows me his phone "you two look perfect! Hi, Meredith. I'm Larry, Christian's PA" he grins to her, and Merry grins back "it must be the hardest job for you, Larry" Merry says and Larry agree with her. I chuckle. This woman and her sassy mouth.

"look at the picture. M said you two are so sexy" Larry gestures to his phone. We both look at it. Larry just took a video while M showed him the pics in skim thru. From here I know, some of the pictures, Merry was a little bit out of the beat. She was so nervous. I did too, but somehow I can manage it better than her. I look at her and grin "it's 1 for Ian and 0 for Merry" Did I tell you I like it when she called me Ian? I'm fucking love that nickname comes out from her mouth.

"what do you mean?" she frowns.

"C'mon you can tell I look better than you. You looked so nervous"

She jabs me and I laugh "then show me you are better than this. I expect more from you Merry" I look closely at her. Her spine straightened, her eyes flared with fire. "Fine, Ian. If you want to compete with me. I'm great at my job. I will show you!" She says and she drinks her coffee. Her temper is so cute. And I know she will do her best. That's the reason I keep a track on her. Because she is the most hardworking woman I've ever known. Really? Is that the only reason? Shut up!

***

Now, it's back to our turn. And I was wrong for challenging her. Her underwear is far from the sporty bra. She is wearing a fucking lingerie. White scantily lingerie. What the fuck! The set is a bed. A real bed. I'm dead.