Chapter 13 - Meredith

Jeez, everyone went crazy with Ian and me, thanks to Marc's idea. Ian doesn't help. He posted the picture from our photoshoot. The underwear marketing asked us to post 2-3 pictures from the campaign.

I posted one with all of us from the last posed with our hair and body wet from the water, and the other one is Ian and me on the bed looking at the camera. It's sexy but not too intimate. While Ian posted more intimate (too intimate actually). The first one is when we bent on the pool table, he kissed my neck. The second one is the craziest. The pose is we are kissing in front of the bed. I just realized the picture is crazy. One of his hands on my ass, the other one held my head, both of my hands on his shoulders, on of my legs climbing his waist (I didn't realize I did that!!). But the worst is the way we kissed. It's not PG rated.

I'm checking on the news about us while Carly Lopez, Hollywood fashion stylist is trying to put the best dress for Madeline. I'm her regular client. She actually never dressed for someone she doesn't know, but it's exception when the woman is the future Mrs. Ethan Hall. Today we're going to the Hall Charity, Ian and I will go as a couple. Actually this is going to be the first we're going as a couple in a public event. The Hall Charity invited a lot of well known figures, so there will be a lot of paparazzi and press outside the building.

Ethan contacted me earlier to tell me that whatever Madeline chooses, or Carly chooses for Madeline, he will pay for it. But I can't tell Madeline until we finish dressing her up. That guy really heads over heels in love with my girlfriend here. He also sent me a bottle of expensive wine and called me to say he was sorry for trapping me with Ian. Actually I'm not mad at him. He did what every cousin or brother will do to their family. I'm wondering... where is my cousin? or do I have any half brother or sister?

Madeline just told me about Geneva Hitchcock being bitchy to her. I never liked this woman, but we never crossed paths. Her dad is a great guy. I love Steven Hitchcock, but it's not a secret that Geneva is a bitch. Too bad, Madeline has to face her. Madeline done with her dress. I look at her. Wow!

Soft gold sequin long dress. It enhanced Madeline's curves and soft skin. With the perfect makeup and hair done later, she will look like a goddess.

"Ethan will have a heart attack for sure! You look sinfully delicious!" I can't wait to see Ethan Hall drooling over Mads. "You have to wear these Mads" I look at her from head to toe. Perfect!

Madeline was so shocked when she knew Ethan paid for everything including the ridiculous jewelry, but she doesn't have any more time. She needs to go to the make up room on the next door now, or else she will be late for the preparation at Roderick Hotel Malibu, where the charity holds.

"What about you, Mer?" Carly looks at me once Madeline has gone to the door.

I look at myself in the mirror. I'm still wearing my robe. I remember Ian sexy grin, and how I torture him during the photoshoot. I laugh to myself "give me something daring and revealing" I wink at her.

***

I look at myself in the mirror, while Carly takes one last look at me. She looks happy with her results today. She keeps saying Madeline is so pretty. I haven't seen Madeline's final look because she leaves when they still do my eye make up. But I'm sure Madeline looks perfect, not to mention her happy face. She's been wearing this face for a while, especially after her fight with Ethan because he lied to her about Ian and me.

"If Madeline is a sexy angel, you are a sexy devil!" She says happily and I smile at myself in the mirror. "Why didn't Madeline go to Hollywood? She will be another Hollywood babe like you"

I shrug "it never been Mads passion to walk on the stage and stand under the flashlight." Back then, it was me who brought her to the social media life. She was okay because it was fun, we met a lot of people, experienced a lot of things, and got a lot of money. But that's all for her. In the end she wanted to go back to her normal life.