Chapter 68 - Christian

We eloped!

Merry and I decided to marry as soon as possible with a simple wedding. As fast as the next week after Ethan and Mads' wedding. It's just Merry and I. The priest comes to my island. Madeline and Ethan too as the witnesses. We will celebrate this later with our family and closest friends. But now we just want a solitude wedding. And it's good because I wait for Merry alone at the altar. She walks alone. She doesn't want anyone to take her to me. Because that's us. We walk by ourselves to each other.

Merry is wearing a simple white dress that shows her sexy curves, her hair is unbound and she puts a white flower behind her ear. The same one with her hand bouquet. I don't know what kind of flower that is but she looks great with it. . Damn! She is so perfect...

She walks to me and I take her hand. After we exchanged the vow, the priest told me that I may kiss my wife and I do. I kiss her thoroughly. Madeline screams so loud. And she and Ethan throw the petals to us.

We asked M to be our wedding photographer. Since he knows both of us very well. And we believe in his skill. And he came alone. So there are only 6 of us on the island.

Small, yes. But that's us. Merry and I live under a microscope in this world. We are public figures, superstars. We need some solitude in our life. Just Merry and I. Us...

Madeline and Ethan come to us and hug us.

"Congratulations! I'm so happy!" Madeline says, the tears still trickles from her eyes.

Ethan squeezes my shoulder. I look at him. We did it bro! We found our happiness with the best woman by our side.

"So you two will let me and Ethan see your love nest? This is where the love starts blooming right?" Madeline says excitedly.

Merry laughs. "Why Mads? Need some inspiration?"

Madeline laughs and hugs Ethan "why our chat always become an innuendo to sex?"

Ethan laughs and kisses her head. "Nah... that's just on your mind, sweetness"

We all burst into laughter.

"Family photo!" M says and the four of us smiles to the camera with our happiest face.

***

After a week on the island we came back to LA. Merry and I are planning to celebrate our wedding with our family and closest friends here, in our house. But we will start our filming next week, and afterward Merry will be busy with promoting the film of Princess Grace Kelly. So Merry is planning to call a wedding planner to do all the work. So we will just enjoy the day.

"A month enough?" I look at my calendar. "We can celebrate it after we finished filming for the movie"

Merry is busy with her phone. I just chuckle. I don't think she even heard what I said. She looks up at me and grins.

"What are you doing?" I ask her. She is up to something.

"Might want to silence your phone" she smiles wickedly and suddenly my phone bursts with lots of pings. What the...

Meredith Underhill tagged you in a photo.

Our wedding photo when I bent her down and kissed her thoroughly. This is our very first wedding photo that goes public, so it will be viral for sure.

The caption: my husband, Christian Hall.

I laugh and come to her. The first time she posted a picture about us. Our hands and the engagement ring, I almost combust with happiness. It's a big step from her. After what happened with her past. It means she really trusts in our relationship and me. Since then she often posts our pictures together.