Daerong in Interviews

"Hi, My name is Daerong and I am the joy and happiness of the group."

Teen Vogue

First Impression:

"I first thought that Yeonjun was amazing and great at everything, because he was always in first place in all of the trainee test and confident in himself. I really wanted to have his confidence."

First Time You Heard Yourself On the Radio:

"Oohhh, I was in the car with my baby cousin and aunt and while my aunt was changing the channel to find a song I heard the chorus of our song and freaked out. Like "Ahh! Imo, turn it back! Turn it back! That was my group! That was our song! Turn it back! Quickly! Quickly!" *laughs* Yeah I was very excited about that happening."

Beomgyu: I remember that, because he came in  the next day all happy and jumpy telling us that.

First Time You Saw Yourself On A Billboard:

"Ummm, I was walking with my cousins to a store and one of them told me "Daerong, look it's you." and I looked up to see a Billboard with me posing on it. I was embarrassed for the rest of the day."

First Time You Preformed:

"It would be when I joined my cousins when they went busking."

Buzzfeed: TXT plays with puppies

Any Hair Colors You Want To Try:

"I don't really know but a light color like a light gray, light purple, or soft blonde."

Favorite Ice Cream:

"It depends. If I want to taste vanilla ice cream then cookies and cream or cookie dough, but if I want something sweet then rainbow Sherbet."

If You Could Have Any Superpower, What Would It Be:

"The ability to be a copycat and copy anyone else's power."

The rest of TXT: *sounds of amazement* That's smart.

Concept You Want To Try In The Future:

"No certain concept. Try anything and everything."

Where In The World Do You Want To Go:

"Everywhere!"

What Inspired You To Be An Idol:

"When I was younger I was really amazed with how much happiness they brought to people. I want to do that too."

Which Artist Do You Want To Collaborate With:

"Ariana or Normani."

What Talent Or Skill Do You Want From Them:

"Nothing from any of them. Because whatever they can do, I can do better."

Rest of TXT: *shocked*

Taehyun: Well then.

Beomgyu: Your so humble.

"I know. I know. Humble and talented."

Goal For The Future:

"Preform on big stages, and bring happiness."

Who Would You Meet Dead or Alive:

"Can we do fiction or real, cause I would love to meet many fiction characters."

Cats or Dogs:

"....."

Young Hollywood

What was your favorite part of being in the U.S.

"Getting to come here and see how much has changed since I last been here, and being able to show off the skills I learned over the years to so many people."

What do you want to say to your fans

"I just want to say thank you for supporting us even after we just debuted. It really means a lot to us and brings us happiness. I love you!"
*makes heart with his hands*

What was your favorite part of Cat & Dog

"Yeah I also liked the parts in the video were I got to play with the animals and play on the beach.

Do you guys have pets

"Yeah, I have a hamster named Paper. He is really adorable."

Interviewer: Paper?

"Yeah, I let my little cousin name him, and my cousin is a toddler. So he just said something."