Late Night Problems {3}

"Oh no, oh no." Hueningkai starts as he calls Daerong for the fifth time and hearing the phone ring and go to voicemail. Anxiety starting to creep onto him with bad sceneries of what could of happened to Dae. "Just stop worrying about it. He probably fell asleep in the classroom and has his phone on vibrate. Or maybe he's already I hope so." He says placing his phone into his pocket walking to their meet up place.

"I guess, I can try doing that. I just-." "Don't want to. Yeah, I know you don't want to but that's what needs to be done. Even if you don't like it. You can't continue only doing things you like and want to do. Avoiding everything else that you don't like." Jandi says interrupting him. He starts to quietly sip on his Boba, looking down at the table. "Look, you know I care about you and want you to be okay. So take my advice, please." Dae puffs out his cheeks and blows out air. "I will."

Their conversations starts to change to a more happy and uplifting tone while they wait. A little while later a worried boy pushes open the doors to shop."Is that your roommate?" Jandi says pointing towards the teenage boy who just walked in through the door. "He is. Huening! Over here." Dae shouts to him.

"Hyung, why did you ignore my phone?" He looks over to Jandi. "And whose that girl?" "Oh, sorry. I was having an important conversation, so I turned off the ringer. This is Jandi, I've told you about her before." "Um." Huening says having the memories of being told about her flood to him. "Oh, he has sorry. You can call me Kai." He says bowing to her politely. "Nice to meat you Kai, my name is Jandi as he told you. This is my first time meeting one of Dae's roommates." Kai nods his head awkwardly. "It's my fist time ever meeting his friends. I never knew he had any." "Hey." Dae says pouting. "I known more people than just you guys." "Barely." Jandi says laughing at his annoyance with Kai joining in.

"Kai, do you want a drink? I'll get one for you as a  'happy to met you' gift. What flavor do you want?" After Kai tells her the flavor she goes to the cashier to order. "Woah, Dae your friend is so nice. I might have to replace you with her." "Don't say stupid things like that. I was going to stay so you could know her better but never mind. We're going straight to the dorm. I have things to do anyway." "What!" Kai shouts disappointed. "Don't take it seriously, I just really need to do something. You'll get to meet her again, as long as you don't replace me." "Ughh, Fine."

As Jandi returned with Kai's drink they said their goodbyes to her and left for the dorm.