Hey!

HI GUYS! Thanks for stopping by this second mediocre book I came up with! Hope yall find the time to read through it tho I warn you, it may or may not be a total cringefest.

Idk.

Honestly, after publishing 2 books (one is finished, another is on hold), I still can't seem to find the perfect style of writing. Welp lmao.

Before any of you embark on this cringey, literary journey through whatever story I came up with, this is a SEQUEL to As I Fell, the first book I published. Since I haven't actually written anything yet (whoops), I was kinda thinking of connecting it a bit to the first book since I may or may not include some references from it. If you're a first time reader who unfortunately stumbled upon this unholy book-child of mine, I encourage you to check out As I Fell first before reading this. I stopped editing it halfway since I've got so many ideas for this book and I hope it gets the same support you beautiful people gave As I Fell! I love yall so much eye--

Now, enough about Book One, let's head on to Book Two! Dang, I am so HYPED FOR THIS! I am so excited for yall to fall deeper in love with the same old characters and to welcome the newer ones with open arms! New setting, new school, new friends, O...

Now, enough about Book One, let's head on to Book Two! Dang, I am so HYPED FOR THIS! I am so excited for yall to fall deeper in love with the same old characters and to welcome the newer ones with open arms! New setting, new school, new friends, OH MY GOD, I'M SO PSYCHED! YALL CANNOT COMPREHEND HOW MUCH I WANT TO CONTINUE OWEN AND ATHENA'S STORYLINE. Well, because much of yall requested for a Part Two and I kinda wanted to get ideas of Owen and Athena out of my head for a while, THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS!

Hope yall enjoy this little piece of my crappy imagination! I won't let you down!

LOVELOTS!
❤️Bea