~Spar~

-"I licked it so it's mine."-

_______________________________

The confrontation with Luca two weeks ago had not bothered her one bit. Luca had not so much as to look at another woman since she got shot, but she didn't know that.

He wanted her beyond just her looks and reputation. He wanted her because he didn't know why he was so attracted to her and possessive when she was near any other male. Or female.

He was mad when she was around everyone but him.

He was not confused at all. He knew what he wanted and the dangers it would bring. He was going to get her no matter what it took. When she said that 'if he wanted her then he was going to have to start acting like it', he took it to heart and was going to exactly that.

He walked down to her office, not expecting to find her aggressively punching a bag senseless in her private gym.

Beads of sweat had formed all over her body and seemed to highlight every muscle and curve. Her silky black hair was tied back in a high ponytail and stray hairs had found their way to frame her face perfectly. She wore shorts and a crop top that made way for the light outline of her abs and long, libidinous legs along with the plump and full curve of her ass.

Her chest rose up and down slightly from the sweat. Her toned body flexed effortlessly as she threw each punch. The slight curve of her hip made the smallness of her waist stand out, along with her full breasts.

She looked undeniably jaw-dropping.

"I can feel you staring at me," she huffed as she gave it one last punch. He walked closer to her to hold the bag.

"I don't understand you," he stared dumbfounded. She stopped punching and took a deep breath to stare at his very attractive face.

"Not many people do," she responded. He scoffed and walked over to the bench and took off his shirt, leaving him only his low-hanging sweatpants.

She whipped her head away, gulping as she tried looking away. Oh god, he was built like a model.

"Let's make a bet," he started, stalking to her once more. She tried to keep her eyes up to his eyes, but his very well-built body made it very hard. Out of the edge of her vision, she could make out countless tattoos and too many muscles to count.

"Let's spar. If I win you don't get to fight tonight, and if you win, I won't ask any questions for the next week," he smirked. She knew it would be harder to fight since he was being incredibly distracting, and he was known to be the best fighter next to her.

And it seemed to be a small price to pay if she lost, so she nodded nonchalantly.

"You're on," she smirked. He got in his stance and scanned her body shamelessly while searching for any weak spots. He couldn't find any.

She was as good as a fighter like him, and he finally met his match.

She studied his body as well, but not for weak spots. She just wanted to check him out.

He was by far the most attractive man she had ever seen. Her mouth started to water and her cheeks grew hot.

His v-line was sharp and could cut stone along with his abs and pecks. Despite the tattoos that inked his body, you could see his rippling muscles making their presence known. Every vein and muscle swelled out and flexed with every little movement. Her eyes had a mind of their own at this point and gaped at his body unblushingly.

"See something you like?" he smirked as he caught her in the act.

"Eh...I've seen better," she smirked to provoke him. His lips spread into a cocky smirk, knowing that she was lying through her teeth.