~Date~

-"And he looked at me like there was something worth looking at."-

______________________________

He called the fanciest and most luxurious restaurant in Norway to make reservations for the Don. They immediately knew who he was and granted his wish for a private table that overlooked the tranquil city.

Midnight was out most of the day for business as she visited the base that was stationed there which gave Luca time to plan the date. She came back around six and he was nowhere to be seen. He told her to be ready at seven, so that gave her enough time to take a shower and get ready.

This was her second date in her whole life, and it was Luca's first. He never dated at all. He just had sex. He didn't do relationships...but with her it was different. All he wanted, all he craved was her and only her. It was like his heart could only beat when he was with her.

And he couldn't stand the idea of her with someone else.

Kissing someone else...

Hugging someone else...

Threatening to kill someone else...

His blood boiling just thinking about it.

(Play song now)

He opened the front door and walked in, shaking off the thought. She walked down the steps, her black Louboutins clicking on the tile. His attention snapped over to the source of the sound and the regal and enigmatic smell of the vanilla, lilac, and sage perfume calling his name.

She came into view, with the sunset making her skin glow and the diamonds on her neck sparkle.

She wore a black dress that hugged her slim and toned figure, accentuating her small waist. The unique neckline showcased the diamond stud choker that went around her neck. Her milky smooth skin looked flawless as ever, and he couldn't wait to feel her underneath his fingertips.

The dress was cut off mid-thigh, making room for her long, fair, and sensual legs. Her hands in minimal jewelry showed off the elegance and grace of her beauty. The Cartier bracelets and rings on her gentle hands made him reminisce about how they felt on his body this morning.

Her raven hair rested in soft curls and away from her softly carved diamond face. Her high cheekbones, sharp jawline, foxy eyes, full and pouty pink lips, small nose, full and thick eyebrows, and long lashes didn't need any makeup at all.

The dark abyss in her eyes that seemed so empty and mysterious lured him in, in ways that only she could do. Her gaze was euphoric in a way...so calling and enchanting.

She was completely and utterly stunning. Beautiful. Stunning. Glorious. Radiant. Captivating.

Perfect...