Chapter 6: 😁

Jungkook's POV:

I asked him this morning,'where do you want to go now?', but he didn't answer. His eyes were red. I know, it's because he's been crying a lot. But never tell anyone about it, or how he really feel.

"Do you want to go to the Bighit University then?"- I simply asked.

I examined his face. He looks shocked. Or, he never imagine me saying that? Well, I guess. I missed Bighit so much. It's been  years since then. After all, it's the university were we both took our college. Me majoring business ad and him majoring arts and photography. After contemplating, he nods his head.

I felt my heart skipped for a bit. I actually didn't expect  him to go with me. it's not because I don't want to be with him. But I just felt like, he doesn't want to be near with me. Maybe, he really hates me. But, here he is again. Agreeing with me.

"We're here."-i said to him as I opened the door for him.

He is wearing a white Polo and tight jeans. And he looked like an idol because of that. That is why, students eyes are all on him. He never knew, because he can't see. But I just ignored the stares and went to hold his hand tightly.

He looked at me, as if he can see what I'm doing.

"What? I'm just guiding you, okay? If you don't mind."- I said innocently. While holding his hand.

He didn't say anything,he just let me held his hand. After the long walk, we ended up at the theater room. It's where he act. It's where I, apologize.

Flashback:

"Rony. We can't be together. You knew it very well. I am just a simple girl. You can find someone who can easily replace me. And you... You just don't fit with me, with my world."-he said still in his act as he turned his back away from Rony(Yoongi my best friend).

"But, before you decide anything else. Try to hear him first."-said Rony.

" What are you saying Rony?"-then he turned his back to face Rony. But, little did he know. Rony, is already gone. And instead of him, I replaced him. And he was so shocked when he first saw me. His jaw dropped. And, he's panicking already.

"Taehyung-ah... Mianhe. I never meant it that way. Please... Try to hear me first."- I said trying to calm him by holding his hands, and caressing it.

" Wh-why are y-you doing this?"-he asked confused of what is happening.

I felt like idiot. I know, there are so many people watching us. But, here I am. Standing in front of him. Trying to win him back.

"Because I love you...(silence) when I had spoken to you, earlier. I was out of my mind. I was just so afraid. I mean, I think I don't fit in with you. You're Kim Taehyung. And... I'm just Jeon Jungkook. You're like the sky for me, and I'm just the land trying to get you is impossible. But... But I realized that, I love you so much. And I can't afford to lose you. If I could be imprisoned because of loving you. Then, I'll willingly go inside as a prisoner. If loving you is a sin, then I'll be the greatest sinner. Because, I won't let you go anymore.  Just please, don't go away."- I felt my eyes becoming wet, as tears rolled down my face.

End of Flashback-

What exactly had happened? Why did we ended up in this way? Why did I caused so much pain to you? You gave me everything, yet I had hurt you so much. I'm sorry. But I know, it's too late already. The pain is already visible. And I can't do anything anymore to erase it.

Taehyung's POV:

This place... It's where he begged for forgiveness. For saying that we should probably broke up, because he doesn't fit me. He was too immature before. He's  overthinking things. But I guess, I'd look over and over to that immature Jungkook. Because I know, that Jungkook never meant to hurt me this way.

That, if he sees me in this state he'll broke into tears more than I did. Because,the Jungkook I used to love never meant to hurt me.

Flashback:

"Please... I'm begging you, don't leave me."-he is a sobbing mess, while hugging me tightly.

I looked at him, with pure adoration. Those doe eyes, that bunny smile and everything about him. I can't afford to lose him. He's my everything. I broke the hugged. And stared into his eyes.

"Who said, I'm going to leave? Jeon Jungkook, whatever and no matter how large is your insecurities. I just love you so much, for me to just leave you. You idiot."-i said trying to sound as if I'm still angry.
He didn't say a word. Instead, he closed the distance between us by connecting our lips into a deep and passionate kiss.

Then, I heard the people clapping their hands. And then, I just realized. I'm still in the theater room. And, our act. How about it? Did I just lost it?

"You pabo! Why did you ruin our play?"-i said trying to look angry

"Because I want to. In fact, it is the perfect timing. In that way, no one would even dare to come near at you. They know now, who you belong to."-he playfully said before dragging me into a tight hug.

"Jeon Jungkook, I'm truly falling for you."- I said almost a whisper.

"Don't worry. Coz, I've already fallen for you. You have my heart locked up. And only you can open."-he mumbled.

I just smile at him. He's too cheesy yet, I love this man. A lot. And more than how he felt for me. I love him, with all my heart.

-end of Flashback-