Chapter 10:

Taehyung's POV:

I am in too much pain. I can feel my heart tightening from the too much emotions inside my chest. But, I can't let it go. We are still inside the car. Driving home.

When we got home, he quickly sent me inside the house. Then he left.

I was left broken. Inside our room, I cried so hard. I cried my chest out, if it is the right term to use.

I feel useless, lifeless and all.

Am I really not enough? Have you really replaced me inside your heart.-those are the questions running inside my mind.

I know, I shouldn't be feeling this pain. I have been into too much pain. I know that, my heart would give up soon. That, it wouldn't beat anymore. That, my mind that time will stop from remembering all our memories. That, no matter how I want to keep those memories, it would totally fade without me knowing. I just hope that... That this love won't die. Even if the mind forgets, I wish that this heart remains pure. That's my only wish.

After 5 hours of crying, I got a call from Jimin. I decided to answer it.

"You asshole! Do you know what day is today?"- he shouted.

I got silent. I am clueless.

"S-sorry. Is something, important this day? An event or what?"- I asked with my soft voice.

Trying to think of what is important today that my best friend is this mad.

"Yaah! Don't tell me, you're not going to attend Seokjin hyung's wedding? I am on my way to pitch you."

"We-wedding?!"-i bursted out.

"Yah! Taehyung-ssi. Don't pretend nor lie. I know that you know what day is today. It's impossible that you don't remember your own brother's wedding day. You're just joking right? When you asked about what is the event today? And now. Right?"-he asked but his voice sounds worried.

No! It can't be! Not now. Please!!! I have to collect more memories. Not now!!!

I am panicking. My knees got weak. I can't even move my lips to answer Jimin. I just ended up the call. I know, Jimin is so worried right now. And so do I. I've been planning for this wedding. Yet, I forgot it just like this? Is it even possible? I mean, how can I forgot it just like that? I am speechless. What if the next thing that I forgot, is not only an important event or gathering. But my memories with Jungkook? Our seven years? How can I even live without it?!

I composed myself. And, when I was about to pick up my clothes, the door rang. I quickly opened it. Revealing a worried Jimin. Who got shocked when he saw me without my suit. Well, I can tell it as he just stood in front of me. Frozen.

When, I heard him sigh. I know his back to his senses already.

We're both silent. Then, he is the first to talk.

"What happened Tae?"-he said with a voice full of worries.

"I... I think. It's happening, Jimin."-then I hugged him tightly.

Third person POV:

Upon hearing those words from his best friend. Jimin just know, what Tae meant by coming. Their fears is now coming. One of the things that, Jimin really feared about his best friend. After the long sob. Jimin decided to help Tae from packing. He noticed that, Tae is all alone in the house.

"Where's your Jungkook?"-he said sarcastically.

Tae looked down.

"We... We're not together anymore."-its more like a whisper but it's enough for Jimin to hear it and made him super mad at the said person.

"W-what?! Tae. Tell me! What happened?! I mean after all those years, after all your sacrifices for him? What do you mean by that? That you're not together anymore?! How can he?! Huh! He have the guts to break your heart even after all your sacrifices for that punk?! I can't believe it. If I can only see him. I'll probably slapped into his face what have you done just for him. After all, you wouldn't be blinded if not for him."-Jimin bursted.

"Jimin... Please, don't blame him. It's my decision."he is trying to calmed down his friend.

"Don't lie to me Taehyung. I know very well, how you love that bastard. So don't try to lie. And... And now what? You're living all alone here?"-he said almost shouting.

"Jimin no. I'm still living with him."

"Wh-what?! Are you insane?! You said that, you've already broke up with him. And now what? You're still living with him? I'm confused Tae! You have to explain everything to me."he demanded.

After the long discussion. Everything has been clear already for Jimin. And he just can't let his best friend to decide and act like idiot.

"Tae. You're leaving this house for good. I am not going to let you do your decisions from now on. Godd!!! Tae!!! You're making me insane! How can you decide like that, like obviously you're making your own life into a mess. It's like your making your own graveyard. You're so stupid. How... How can you let him hurt you like that, when he should treat you like the most important wealth in the world. Like, his life is depending on you. I promise Tae. Once, I see his face. I'll totally punch every inch of it to make him realized what is he, missing. Ughh!!! I'm going knots because of you."-he is now driving. But still, he can't control his anger.

"(Tae laughs). You know what, I should be the one acting like that, and not you. You know?"-he playfully said.

"I know!!! Exactly right?! But, here you are. Acting like you're fine and all. Why can't you just shout, punch or let go all of those anger, pain and sadness? Why're you such an angel?"-he said admiring the features of his best friend.

"Eww!!! Don't say that Jimin. Coz, I don't like it when you're flirting with me. You're my best friend forever. And, I won't do anything to break it."-from happy his voice turn to sad one. "Jimin, you're my soulmate. And you know that right?"

"Yeah, right?. And soulmate, doesn't mean Destiny as always. Soulmates are said to be good as friends. That's why, you never let me to be your lover. Don't worry, I've moved on from you, along time ago already."-he joked out.

They both giggled from each others presence. It's true. For them, they're soulmate who are meant to be just friends.

"Jimin-ah... I'll be okay. Don't worry about me. I can handle myself, it's only 8 days though. After 8 days, surely I'll get over him. I just want some closure."-he said between his giggles.

"You know what? Just fuck it! You won't even listen to me, am I right?... Okay, I'll let you live with him. But only for the said time. After 8 days, promise me that you'll leave that house for better, okay?"-he sounds irritated at the same time worried.

"Yehey!!! Of course. I will definitely do that. I'll leave, because it is the best thing to do."-he mumbled while holding his best friend's arms to gain some support and guide. "But right now,I'm just happy. I'm happy for my hyung. After all, this is his special day. We shouldn't ruin it because of drama."

Jimin laughs because of his best friend's cuteness. Now, they are walking to the wedding venue.