Bonus Story 2 || Meeting Overhaul

A/N: This is a bonus story for the book, meaning that it really has no effect on the plot of the actual fanfic (in other words you can completely skip it). The bonus story is when the League of Villains meets Overhaul from season four. The differences separating the story from the anime/manga are that it all has Puppets influence and the ending for the scene has a different outcome. The bonus story will be one chapter long.

———

Third Person P.O.V.

"So we're here 'cause Twice found someone right?" Toga asked, she was sitting at the base of a metal crate.

"Yes." Shigaraki said back.

"Do we know who?" Puppet asked, she was sitting on some of her strings that were dangling from the beams above like they were a swing.

"No, we don't." Shigaraki answered, he was also slightly annoyed at the fact that Twice didn't tell him who he was bringing.

The metal doors to the warehouse slowly and loudly opened and Twice walked in along with another man.

The man looked to be in his early 20's. He wore a dark green coat with purple fur around the hood, an intricate bird-like mask that was mostly red in color covered the bottom half of his face. Aside from his coat and mask, he wore a white tie along with a black button-up shirt, black dress pants, and white tennis shoes. The hands of the man were covered by thin white gloves.

"Well now, you brought us a pretty big catch, huh Twice." Shigaraki said in a pleased tone.

"You think so?" The man said in a confident monotone voice, "Strange, coming from you, the League of Villains."

"What gives? Is this guy famous or something?" Magne questioned aloud. Most of the other League members were wondering the same thing.

"My master showed me a picture of him, he's what you call Yakuza." Shigaraki spoke, "The young head of the Shie Hassaikai, to what do we owe the pleasure?"

"He's the number two of the whole gang?" Magne started to fangirl, "Ooh, I've never met anyone like him before, he smells so dangerous, how exiting!"

Toga looked up at Mr. Compress, "What's the deal? We're all criminals here so how's this guy any different?" She asked.

Mr. Compress looked down at the young villain, "Ah, allow me to tell you a story..."

All Heads turned to Mr. Compress and everyone listened in.

"In the past, there were many different scary troops that ran the underworld. After hero's started thriving though, they slowly but surely began to disband. When All Might took the stage their era was over. The yakuza survivors who weren't caught became render thugs for villain groups- in other words, they were the lowest form of criminal, barely scraping by to make a living." Mr. Compress told, "Frankly, they're obsolete, an endangered species."

"Endangered species huh? I guess that's true." The yakuza spoke.

"Yeah, what's a yakuza thug from the slums doing here?" Magne asked, "Lemme guess, you're excited about All Might's retirement too?"

"It's good that he's gone sure, but I'm more interested in All for One's absence." The yakuza responded. Shigaraki instantly became more alert.

"The dark emperor who ruled over the shadows... The old-timers always feared him even after rumors of his death. Honestly though, most people my age thought he was an urban legend." The yakuza explained, "You can imagine the shock when he showed up in the flesh. But in the end, the big bad was thrown into Tartarus and the symbol of peace retired, which means those of us in the shadows and those in the light are both leaderless. So, who will step up to take their places?" He questioned.