49 || New Hideout

Third Person P.O.V.

"I know I did." Spinner responded.

Not holding in his temper, Shigaraki rushed towards and grabbed Spinner by his neck, using all five of his fingers. Spinner reflexively grabbed at Shigaraki's hand, trying to pry it off, sadly it was too late. In an instant, Spinners entire body turned grey and seconds later he crumbled into dust under Shigaraki's quirk.

Shigaraki looked down at the pile of dust near his feet, "Goodbye, Spinner." He hissed venomously.

"Good riddance." Puppet muttered.

"Seems the curtains closed early for him." Mr. Compress commented.

After a few seconds of silence, Magne spoke up, "What're we doing next?" She asked.

"We must find a new location, we cannot stay here." Kurogiri said.

"Where can we go?" Toga asked.

"Shibuya. There's a small abandoned three-story building." Hawks said, "It's inconspicuous and nowhere near any agency's."

"Sounds perfect! Sounds like a dump." Twice commented.

"Well have you got anywhere better?" Hawks asked back.

"No, we do not." Kurogiri stated, "I'll get us there."

——

"I mean... it's not that bad." Magne said optimistically.

"It certainly is a fixer-upper." Mr. Compress stated looking around the rather messy and rugged room on the first floor of the building, "Nothing we can't fix, I'm sure."

"I said it was abandoned so what'd you expect?" Hawks asked.

"Not something this bad." Dabi said monotonously.

"Come on, we have the whole building. That makes up for the mess." Hawks said back.

"Sure, fine. Let's just start cleaning." Shigaraki suggested boredly.

Several feathers detached from Hawks' wings and he used them to rearrange and right some overturned furniture. Mr. Compress did the same using his quirk and the others besides Toga helped out.

After around 10 minutes they were done cleaning and Dabi flopped down lazily on the couch that was now in the middle of the room.

"Move over, patchwork." Shigaraki demanded walking over to the couch.

With an annoyed groan, Dabi complied and sat up so now he was only taking up about a third of the couch. Shigaraki sat down.

Most of the others explored the other rooms and floors of the abandoned building. Toga of course couldn't walk, so she stayed sitting in a wooden chair. Twice sympathized with her so he stayed behind too. Both Dabi and Shigaraki were relaxing on the couch and didn't feel the need to go anywhere.

A/N: I apologize for the short chapter, but I promise I will make up for it later with much longer chapters.