81 || Bus

Eraser Head's P.O.V.

Midoriya, Asui, and I got back to the location of the bus after around the span of ten minutes. It would've been faster if I weren't as lightheaded as I was, but my head was getting progressively better.

All the students were congregated around the bus and each of them looked like they had taken a hit, mentally or physically.

The bus was still in the same shape as before, sliced in half and broken. I noticed the bus driver emerging from the bus doors with a first aid kit in hand.

Several students were downed. Iida was sitting against the side of the bus in his still somewhat crumpled hero costume now with his helmet off. Uraraka was by Iida and looked to be nauseous. Bakugo was sitting in the middle of the street, he had Sero's tape wrapped around his shoulder like a bandage. He wasn't moving his arm, it was limp by his side. Laying next to his leg was a bloody throwing knife, I recognized it as Puppets.

I noticed a small pile of ice the ground, Todoroki and Koda were sitting next to the pile and filling some bags with ice.

Yaoyurozu was going around making first aid equipment such as bandages, antiseptics and cloths. Others helping out with injuries were Ashido, Sero, Hagakure, and even though he himself was roughed up, Kirishima was helping too.

I looked around and did a headcount of everyone here. Not including the bus driver or myself, there were 15. That's it, a quarter of the class was unaccounted for. I saw everyone except for Aoyama, Kaminari, Jiro, Tokoyami, and Ojiro.

"Where are the missing students?" I asked turning to Midoriya who was still near me.

"They never came back, they're probably still in the woods." He answered.

'Okay. Though they're still out there, the best thing to do right now is to check injuries of the students here, then go find the rest.'

"Mr. Aizawa." Yaoyarozu said my name, making my attention turn to her. "I'll take care of injuries here, you go find the few of us needed to complete our class."

I nodded to her, grateful that she was taking charge. She looked confident, that was good considering months ago after the sports festival she didn't have that much confidence.

"Midoriya, Asui." I said catching their attention, "Come with me, we're going to find the ones who aren't here."

I would go alone, but I wasn't necessarily sure I was good to do that. My neck still hurt and though my lightheadedness had calmed, it was still faintly there. I would also need backup in case Puppet decided to double back or if she left souls in the forest.

"Here, before you go, take some bandages. There's no telling what you'll find out there." Yaoyarozu created a few bandages and handed them to me. She then turned back to helping Sato with his injuries.

Once Midoriya and Asui came over to me we started to head off into the forest, looking for the 5 missing students. In my head I hoped they were all safe and unharmed, but my gut said otherwise.