The Day Out

Obi wan woke up at 6 am he tried to get get back to sleep but he couldn't. He was too exited to get back to sleep he was gonna have a whole day with Anakin. Him and Anakin, alone he couldn't think of anything better. Obi wan, went for a shower then got dressed and watched the TV until around 8, then he grabbed  reakfast and walked 15 minutes to get onto the bus. The journey took about 45 minutes. But obiwan listened to music letting his mind wander on random things.

When obi-wan got there he walked into the main square and sat on a bench. He knew he was a whole hour early but he didn't mind sitting and waiting he got socially awkward when he was the last to arrive so he enjoying watching people trying to understand their lives he found he was quite good at calculated guesses and learning about people with out meeting them.

Anakin woke up 8:45. Shit. He leaped out of bed grabbed his clothes and went up to shower l, hurriedly got dry ate a quick rushed breakfast and left the door at about 9:15. He ran to the bus stop and got into the town at 9:55.

He walked to the main square so he didn't look rushed or stressed. It also gave him time to calm down. He spotted obi-wan wearing a dark brown leather jacket, ripped skinny, and brown boots and a fitted burgondey t-shirt. He walked over to him.
"Hey, I hope you haven't been waiting too long for me, I wanted to be here early." Anakin said apologetically.

"No, it's fine I've only been her 10 minutes."obi-wan lied not wanting to stress him out, and he didn't mind he would wait any amount of time for Anakin.

" OK,"Anakin said relaxing."Where do you wanna go first?"

"I don't know you choose." obi-wan said not caring where they went as long as they were together.

"OK well I could use some new shoes."  he said looking down at his old ones he'd chosen to where so Obi-wan could help him choose some new ones.

Obi-wan followed Anakin making conversation about thing at school like homework and other people.

"What do you do outside of school for fun?" Anakin asked realising how little he knew about obi-wan.

"Well I play dungeons and dragons, do some football, draw some thing." obi-wan replied keeping it casual.
"What do you do?" he asked returning the question so he could hear him talk more.

"I go running, go to the gym, football, and I also draw stuff coincidently enough." Anakin answered

"Like what?" obi-wan asked, continuing the conversation.

"Dragons, knights, fantasy stuff and anything really." Anakin replied as they entered the shop.

It's was dimly lit music playing twice as loud than it was needed. Anakin couldn't decide between two pairs one way a grey with lime green trims and laces. The other pair was a vibrant red with black trims and laces

"Which one do you prefer?" Anakin asked obi-wan, liking both equally

"I like the grey as it contrasts nicely to your golden skin." obi-wan said admiring Anakin beautiful golden skin and dark brown hair.

"Thanks, I think I'll get the grey ones then." Anakin said, blushing and stunned from obi-wan compliment.

Obi-wan picked up the shoes in their box and waited for Anakin to put his normal shoes back on. They headed to the counter and Anakin handed over the cash.

" Where to next then, obi-wan?" Anakin asked as they left the shop.

"Well, I could do with some new drawing and colouring stuff."obi-wan said heading towards the art supply store.

" I could do with getting some to, actually if I'm honest." Anakin replied walking next to obi-wan.

After almost 3 hours in the art supply store they finally headed to the till.

Obi-wan grabbed the stuff Anakin was going to buy and put them on the counter and paid for them. Anakin was to stunned to protest.

" You didn't have to do that." Anakin said unsure how to thank him, as they left the shop.

"I know, but I wanted to." obi-wan said casually as if it was nothing.

"Do you wanna go see a movie?" obi-wan asked changing the subject.

"Yeah but let me pay for myself." Anakin quipped, smiling.

OK they headed to the cinema and watched a film they left 3 hours later having thoroughly enjoyed the movie. It was about five as they left.

"I'm quite hungry." obi-wan said to Anakin

"OK then let's go to a restaurant, I'll pay, as a way to say thanks for my art stuff." Anakin said, refusing to hear the protests that he didn't have to from obi-wan.

Anakin simply replied with, "But I want to."