Dinner Then.

They arrived a nice but not posh restaurant. They sat at a table for 4 so they had room for their bags. Anakin said they would have a three course meal as it was his treat but obi-wan felt  bad.

Obi tried to order the cheapest thing on the menu, Anakin thought that was adorable but he couldn't let him so he made sure he ordered whatever he wanted no matter the price.

While they ate they sat talking smiling, just happy to be in the company of the other. Anakin would have to make a move tonight before he lost him he thought. His eyes were as mesmerising as diamonds perfectly blue, eyes that Anakin often easily got lost in without realising it.

Obiwan thought about the meal as Anakin paid it was perfect he was perfect he had to see if it was love tonight before he left.

Anakin walked obi-wan towards a que of cabs handed the driver a wad of cash telling him to take obi-wan where he wanted to go, he put his bags into the cab. Then he leant into the cabs kissed obi-wan on the lips giving him every chance to pull back, he didn't, it was perfect, pure bliss then Anakin leaned back so he was out of the cab and let the taxi drive off with obi-wan. He couldn't wait to see him again.

He kissed him. Obi-wan didn't pull away he had hoped some thing like this would happen it was romantic beautiful, bliss when the cab drove away obi-wan knew it was love. Pure and simple.

(I would like to say a huge thanks to obikintrash708 for his comment its things like that make make me want to write on so a huge thanks to you.)